Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ankara And Wax - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ankara And Wax (621 Views)

Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Ankara And Weavon Biz In Zambia Any One With An Idea? / Candle Wax To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ankara And Wax by nkan(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2010
Hello House,
Is there anybody in the house that deals on the supply of ANKARA and WAX or knows any address i can get information about them please send me mail to nkanvincent@yahoo.com.
I actaully want to go into the biz. Please help with more fruitful information.
Re: Ankara And Wax by waxprint: 4:07am On Aug 20, 2012
WE SUPPLY 100% COTTON ANKARA REAL WAX PRINT FABRIC IN SUPER AMAZING PRICES!
WE ARE CHINA TOP MANUFACTURER OF REAL WAX PRINT FABRICS, AS A GROUP OF FACTORIES FROM SPINNING, WEAVING, TO FINAL DYEING & PRINTING, WE ARE CAPABLE TO OFFER QUALITY FABRICS AT UNBEATABLE PRICES.
THANKS TO OUR DEDICATED TEAMWORK AND EXCELLENT PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT, OUR FABRICS GAINED A LOT OF REPUTATIONS AMONG WEST AFRICAN MARKETS.
WE ASPIRE TO MAKE THE OFFORDABLE FABRICS FOR ALL AFRICAN PEOPLES ESPECIALLY THE UNDERPRIVILEGED, NOT ONLY THE RICH. SO WE MAINLY FOCUS ON THE COST-CONTROL AND WE SUCCEEDED IN BUILDING THE TRUST AMONG CUSTOMERS.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? EMAIL TO EXPORT4@HUACHENWORLD.COM TO INQUIRY AND WE SINCERELY WELCOME YOU TO VISIT OUR FACTORY FOR FURTHER BUSINESS!

(1) (Reply)

Can Your 401k Pension Plan Save You? / New Payment Proccessor Giving Out 50 Dollars Free / Fund Your Paypal At N180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.