Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Who Wants To Join A Road Trip To Accra - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Wants To Join A Road Trip To Accra (251 Views)

Top 15 Best Cities In West Africa Are Accra, Lagos? / Join a Mentorship Class On Ecommerce/Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Join A Road Trip To Accra by Lynny12: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Please anyone looking to do a road trip to Accra for few days should indicate ..maximum of 3 persons to join me.
Re: Who Wants To Join A Road Trip To Accra by donpedro11(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lynny12:
Please anyone looking to do a road trip to Accra for few days should indicate ..maximum of 3 persons to join me.

Let me reserve space here first
Re: Who Wants To Join A Road Trip To Accra by Larryfest(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lynny12:
Just for fun or hustle?
Re: Who Wants To Join A Road Trip To Accra by Amazingman(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
I'll.ne returning by weekend and able to.pay one sit for someone too
Re: Who Wants To Join A Road Trip To Accra by Lynny12: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2019
Larryfest:

Just for fun or hustle?
for fun please.. just a 4-5 day trip
Re: Who Wants To Join A Road Trip To Accra by Lynny12: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Amazingman:
I'll.ne returning by weekend and able to.pay one sit for someone too
please be clear on what you are saying .. thanks
Re: Who Wants To Join A Road Trip To Accra by Larryfest(m): 4:42am On Sep 30, 2019
Lynny12:
for fun please.. just a 4-5 day trip
Cool but no cash for fun yet...

(1) (Reply)

Make Money While You Shop, Complete Surveys And Also When You Watch Short Clips / Anambra Works Commissioner Locks Out Staff For Lateness / How True Is This Information?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.