Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Are Australia And New Zealand Better Than The US? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are Australia And New Zealand Better Than The US? (732 Views)

Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes / Help Me Chose Between Australia And UK / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Australia And New Zealand Better Than The US? by ItuExchange(m): 3:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Is the quality of life in Australia and New Zealand better than in the U.S.?

I an American that moved here after my 44 wife of died of colon cancer after her insurance was cancelled because the renewal came due when she was being treated. I can honestly say my only regret was not moving sooner because she may well still be alive.

New Zealand is so much better that America in so many ways. No guns, no BS politics, no enemies. Excellent healthcare that is available at no extra cost than your taxes to everyone including some tourists.

The environment is far better, the people more friendly and it is absolutely beautiful. I live in a small seaside town less than a 10 minute walk to miles of beautiful swimming beaches that have no hotels, no houses or any structures. Just like it should be.

If you are considering a relocation here please leave the American white supremacist attitudes, racism and hatred for foreigners there. We don’t have it and don’t want it.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Is-the-quality-of-life-in-Australia-and-New-Zealand-better-than-in-the-U-S

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Are Australia And New Zealand Better Than The US? by panafrican(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Australia is like Austria and Norway.
They are neo Nazis.
Re: Are Australia And New Zealand Better Than The US? by ituglobal(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Yes, they're.
Re: Are Australia And New Zealand Better Than The US? by tck2000(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
o
Re: Are Australia And New Zealand Better Than The US? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
ItuExchange:
Is the quality of life in Australia and New Zealand better than in the U.S.?

I an American that moved here after my 44 wife of died of colon cancer after her insurance was cancelled because the renewal came due when she was being treated. I can honestly say my only regret was not moving sooner because she may well still be alive.

New Zealand is so much better that America in so many ways. No guns, no BS politics, no enemies. Excellent healthcare that is available at no extra cost than your taxes to everyone including some tourists.

The environment is far better, the people more friendly and it is absolutely beautiful. I live in a small seaside town less than a 10 minute walk to miles of beautiful swimming beaches that have no hotels, no houses or any structures. Just like it should be.

If you are considering a relocation here please leave the American white supremacist attitudes, racism and hatred for foreigners there. We don’t have it and don’t want it.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Is-the-quality-of-life-in-Australia-and-New-Zealand-better-than-in-the-U-S

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

Hate for foreigners

Are you promoting or hating?

(1) (Reply)

Uk (dependant Visa)moving From UK To Canada, How Can This Work? Please Advice Me / Statement Of Intent To Settle In Nova Scotia / Air France Plane Flies To Canada Using Cooking Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.