Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Don’t Know Why They Abducted Me Again – Siasia’s Mother Recounts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don’t Know Why They Abducted Me Again – Siasia’s Mother Recounts (192 Views)

Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries / Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why They Abducted Me Again – Siasia’s Mother Recounts by Jidefido(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Seventy-seven days after Madam Beauty Ogere, mother of former Super Eagles Chief Coach, Samson Siasia, was kidnapped from her Odoni community in Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, the 76-year-old regained her freedom in the early hours of yesterday.

Spokesman for the Bayelsa State Police Command, Asinim Butswat, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) confirmed her release yesterday.

Shortly after her release, the family took Madam Ogere, who has a history of high blood pressure and was without her medication for over two months, for an immediate medical check-up.

It was the second time she was being kidnapped. The first time in November 2015, she was released after 12 days in captivity. Perhaps, those who did it then made a haul and returned or it is a new team seeking new avenue.

Around 2a.m on July 19, some armed men stormed her home in Odoni, Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

They took her away. They demanded ransom which her son did not have.

Madam Siasia said after whisking her away to an unknown place, her assailants fed her with garri and bought drugs for her.

Admitting that they “took care” of her by not beating her and sometimes preparing soup for everybody in their camp to eat

She said: “I was in my house when they came to kidnap me. They took me to their place. They took care of me. I was sick and they bought me drugs. They cooked and gave to me. They didn’t beat me. There were days that there was no food. Those days they drank garri and gave me garri to drink as well.

”Sometimes, they cooked soup, prepared garri and we ate. But on Sunday, they told me we had stayed for too long and they were tired of our problem. They carried us on a flying boat and dropped us in a village. I don’t know the name of the village.

”They carried us to their chairman’s place. I don’t know the man. But they called him Seifa. As I am talking to you, I am not well. Before they took me, I was ill. I wanted to go to the hospital”.

On the type of house where she was kept, Madam Siasia said: They put us in a small house and use tarpaulin to cover the top.”
Yesterday, Bayelsa State Police Commissioner Uche Anozia visited Madam Siasia at her residence. Police spokesman Asimni Buswait said

”The police command wishes to inform the general public that Mrs Beauty Siasia, who was kidnapped on 15 July, has been released in the early hours of Sunday, Sept. 29,” the statement said.

The statement added that the victim was in a stable condition and had volunteered useful information that would assist the police in their investigation.

https://thesportsbay.com/31456-siasias-mother-regains-freedom.html
Re: I Don’t Know Why They Abducted Me Again – Siasia’s Mother Recounts by cenaman(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Because your son is a match fixer.

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Appointed Spurs Manager / Lionel Messi Win 2019 Ballon D’or / Penuchi1 Spotted With Dolly P, Other Sports Mates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.