Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic (31101 Views)

Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS / 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by point5: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2019
What ever that is the plan to rusticated this country will never be fulfilled even in their next generation..Amen
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2019
Seriously.. op summarize pls
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Starboytwo(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Offpoint:
My 3 months stay in Apapa was a living hell, place is disgusting.

My white pam slipper turned to coal my first day of going out.

It's an eye sore when it rains, the only place I know Car is useless.

I rather relocate to my village than ever stay in Lagos ever again.
odi gba
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2019
This journalist is not professional enough.
Where are the pictures?
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by guynextdoor(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Daily, I try to convince myself on why I should remain in this country. But the more I try, the more I see reasons to get out. Just can't allow my kids experience this malady of a nation!
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by KrystosCJ(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2019
One day Aso Rock will rot the same way they have allowed Apapa, and other places that contribute to their upkeep, to spoil. Containers falling off because of bad roads, gutters spewing their sordid contents on the streets, cars splashing dirty sewage water on citizens and businesses crumbling due to the gridlock, the taskforce men and criminality.

All this is happening because we have not taken bold steps to cut down on excessive government spending and greed.
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by 5opy: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2019
I guess the day has finally break for the west, the permanent solution here is to decentralise our port, ibom deep seaport in Akwa ibom state and other ports in the southern part of the country should be given a sincere attention devoid of political sentiments, this will go a long way to decongest the Apapa port for better economic growth.
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by ICT247: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2019
* NO FARMERS !!!!! NO NATION !!!

FIRST MASSIVE ACHIEVERS LTD IN CONJUNCTION WITH (THE NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT) PRESENT: A DAY *FREE TRAINING ON AGRIC* ON HOW TO MAKE REAL *MONEY* THRU *PINEAPPLE,CASTOR & GROUNDNUTS* SPEAKERS: COMRADE OKEKUNLE AKINTUNDE, COMRADE TUNDE ARISHE.
DATE : TUESDAY OCT 1ST, 2019 BY 10AM @ CHEMLINE HALL 7 OBASA RD OFF OBA AKRAN BEHIND FORTE OIL IKEJA. LAGOS . ENQUIRIES: OMOLE 07038641600,
FUNKE 08023181503,. IDOWU 08033342985

Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by selemo: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2019
BLACK MAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Midas01: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2019
So when it's to ask people to dash you money you can drop your number but when it involves your business you ask people to DM you. You're not serious.

myfan:
Good morning distinguished Nigerians. Happy new week to you all.

I'm still at your service. Does your product or service need online marketing? Then let me handle that for you. You'll sure be amazed at the outcome. Please PM me for contact.
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by KIDfurniture(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Is everything free of charge?
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by anonimi: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2019
sunnychibs:
Is this the same port they used as a campaign gimmick?

Politicians and deceit are beloved brothers

Is it their fault

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by anonimi: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2019
AroOkigbo:
Too long. ..Only scrolled down for pictures which weren't there.
#TeamLazyYoots

Finally got a picture for you. Please enjoy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503915_okorocha_jpeg7fc6cfd5787c7915cee42bfd185b8423

1 Like

Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by wisdom042(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2019
No pictures
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by JasonScoolari: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2019
efighter:

The people who gave birth to a "thing" like you did the world a great disservice. You should have been aborted, or rather, a 20 naira condom would have saved the world the headache of managing a "thing" like you.
My very good friend, NwaAmaIkpe has heard more worse things than this and he's still NwaAmaIkpe.

JasonScoolari has heard same. And I am still JASON.

dominiq.ue, lalasticl.ala and even Myn.d44 has heard more than anyone here, but guess what, they're still who they are.

Do well to sit your ass down and have a deep reflection why you come up with that handle, is it your purpose in life? To become an Internet fighter? To insult people's parents cos the person thinks differently from you?

I would have reported this your comment to the moderators, but I choose not too because I want you to think.

Sarrki is one of my best friend in this section, we might not be in the same political party, but the respect we've for each other is really amazing.

Same applies to the delectable NessaBoo, senatordave1 and late HungerBad

Think and Think again.

Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by johnwell(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2019
silencer94:
But Nigeria is a dumpsite already na grin. Isnt this a country that celebrates idiots more than sensible people?

I hope Nigerians will learn, the earlier the stop electing illiterates to rule them the better for them.

It'll take years for them to recover from the damage this government have cause

I'm kinda hanging out here observing what's going on in this fackin animal kingdom

Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Omoslim26: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2019
silencer94:
But Nigeria is a dumpsite already na grin. Isnt this a country that celebrates idiots more than sensible people?

it's the same country that would be crowned the world shit country before the end of this year.
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Omoslim26: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2019
point5:
What ever that is the plan to rusticated this country will never be fulfilled even in their next generation..Amen

what is this otondo saying now
the Sunday weed and ogogoro highness never comot for your body abi?

Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by iammolise(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2019
OP just kuku start a bookshop with this post na
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by pharmagba: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
....And the lying pastor Prof. Osibande gave residence of the affected Area false hope....

A pastor who scammed some gullible people with TraderMoni can also scam his own people with fake promise.
Calm down, just trying hard to discredit the VP's, are you on anybody pay role? It just to glaring you couldn't even profer solution
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Nowenuse: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
I hope the foolish people who voted these crop of leaders can see what they have put the nation through?

It's so sad that very soon we Nigerians would use our own hands to finally destroy the country and become refugees.
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Revolva(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
.Already, today as we speak, the entire place popularly known before as Olodi Apapa GRA, has now been turned into markets and truck parks of sort.

Abeg o this na my area what do u mean olodi apapa was a GRA before truck overtake the road bloody lie I grew up here and still reside here

Olodi apapa is in ajeromi ifeodun LGA so it has been part of AJ city ok

Yes the truck made everywhere worst

The only GRA in apapa is in Apapa LGA ok a few step away from ajegunle and the place is still a GRA ..marine road - Liverpool and the rest area if you see GRA you go know na hahaha

Well the whole olodi apapa to even I side the main apapa has casted with trucks and touts bad roads

Even the LG chairmen of the two LG area can't do anytin than to collect fares from truck drivers and throw lavish owanbe

Another area again that is worst is satelite town ol boy that zone na hell from alakaija to fin naija bustop to abule ado
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by myfan: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Midas01:
So when it's to ask people to dash you money you can drop your number but when it involves your business you ask people to DM you. You're not serious.

Lol. D money wey I dey find, how many dem do dash me?
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 01, 2019
The main issue in the message was not captured in the topic.

The burning issue apart from refuse heaps is that Residents of Apapa and Businesses inside Apapa are fleeing because of Bad roads and Traffic Gridlock due to heavy duty trucks preventing movement.

GRIDLOCK is the issue. A pregnant woman couldn't reach hospital under 4 hours for a distance less than one mile.

The message is clear. Is Federal Government now ready to DREDGE River Niger and other Ports in the country ?

Or we should continue with Lagos as Usual ?

Let us stop dancing around when the truth STARES us in the face.
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by Midas01: 4:54am On Oct 01, 2019
e no matter. But when looking for customers, always put your contact details for all to see. You lose potential clients by not doing so.
myfan:

Lol. D money wey I dey find, how many dem do dash me?
Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by myfan: 6:21am On Oct 01, 2019
Midas01:
e no matter. But when looking for customers, always put your contact details for all to see. You lose potential clients by not doing so.

Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic by tck2000(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2019
Pitiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos / Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. / See The New International Terminal At The Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.