Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Don’t Know Why They Keep Kidnapping Me – Samson Siasia’s Mum Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don’t Know Why They Keep Kidnapping Me – Samson Siasia’s Mum Cries Out (258 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta / Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Don’t Know Why They Keep Kidnapping Me – Samson Siasia’s Mum Cries Out by DanielOwen2050(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2019
Beauty Ogere, the mother of the former Super Eagle Football Coach
Samson Siasia’s, was moved to tears after she was released from captivity, and gave details of what went down during her 77 days in her kidnappers’ den.
“I dont know why they keep kidnapping me. Only God knows,” the 80-year-old woman sobbed as tears dripped down her eyes” .
The 80-year-old woman revealed that she had been kidnapped before now and said her abductors told her that her son was a millionaire.

Read more with photos
: https://latesttip.com/i-dont-know-why-they-keep-kidnapping-me-samson-siasias-mum-cries-out/

Re: I Don’t Know Why They Keep Kidnapping Me – Samson Siasia’s Mum Cries Out by Mynd44: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2019

(1)

Alleged Defilement: Chrisland Supervisor Petitions NJC, Accuses Judge Of Bias / Gunshots Fill The Air As People Scamper For Safety In Obalende (video) / Lady Narrates How She Nabbed A 'Corporate Thief' Who Stole Goods Worth N1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.