Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Tourist Places In Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourist Places In Brazil (799 Views)

Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / 5 Places In Nigeria You Should Visit In 2019 / The Literal Meaning Of Names Of Major Places In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tourist Places In Brazil by voyagehub: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2019
Brazil is a Portuguese speaking country of South America. It occupies almost half of South America landmass. It is the fifth largest country in the world. Brazil faces the Atlantic Ocean along the coastline and shares inland borders with almost all South American country except Chile and Ecuador. Brazil contains most of the Amazon River basin, which has the world’s largest river system and the world’s most-extensive virgin rainforest.
1US dollar = 4.15 Brazilian Real

Some of the popular states are Sao Paulo, Minas gerais, Rio de Jeneiro, bahia, parana, pernambuco, santa catarina.
Brazil has many places of attraction that can keep you busy and lively. Some of these places are:

1. Sugar Loaf:This is an easily recognised emblem of Rio de Janeiro. Its summit is one of the first places tourists go for views of Rio de Janeiro and for the trill of riding cable cars firstly from the city to Morro da Urca(a lower mountain) and secondly from Morro da Urca to sugarloaf mountain. The fare for each cable ride can cost up to US$20. There is Helicopter service too but expensive( from US$100 above).

2 Cristo Redentor: The colossal Art Deco statue of Christ called Cristo Redentor( Christ the Redeemer), gazes out over Rio de Janeiro and the bay from the summit of Corcovado. The about 709meters high on which it stands is part of the Tijuca National Park and a railway climbs about 3.5kilometers to its top where a broad plaza surrounds the statue. The 30meters statue was completed in 1931.

3 Carnaval, Rio de Janeiro: Few shows match Rio carnaval(carnival) extravagance for colour, sound, action and exuberance.. It is a carefully staged showpiece where spectators can watch the parades of competing samba dancers from a purpose-built stadium known as SAMBODROMO. There are other places like Salvador, Recife, etc where carnivals are been organised

4 Iguaçu Falls: At the point where Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina meet, the Iguaçu river drops spectacularly in a semicircle of waterfalls that runs down into the gorge below. Some of the falls are more than 100 meters high and they cover such a broad area that you cannot see all of them at once, but you do get the broadest panorama from the Brazilian side. Catwalks and a tower give you different perspectives, and one bridge reaches all the way to one of the largest, known as the Garganta do Diabo (Devil's Throat). You can cross to the Argentinian side for closer views from catwalks that extend farther into the center of the falls. The two sides offer different perspectives and views, so most tourists plan to see both. The falls are protected by the UNESCO-acclaimed Iguaçu National Park, where subtropical rain forests are the home to more than 1,000 species of birds and mammals, including deer, otters, ocelots, and capybaras.

5 Amazon Rain Forests: About 20 kilometers southeast of Manaus, the dark Rio Negro waters meet the light muddy water of the Rio Solimões, flowing side by side for about six kilometers before mixing as the Amazon. Boat trips from Manaus take you to this point, called Encontro das Aguas, meeting of the waters. Other boat trips take you into the heart of the rain forests and the network of rivers, channels, and lakes formed by the three rivers. You can see monkeys, sloths, parrots, toucans, caimans, turtles, and other wildlife on a boat trip there

1 Like

Re: Tourist Places In Brazil by Acme45: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
voyagehub:
[b][/b]
Brazil is a Portuguese speaking country of South America. It occupies almost half of South America landmass. It is the fifth largest country in the world. Brazil faces the Atlantic Ocean along the coastline and shares inland borders with almost all South American country except Chile and Ecuador. Brazil contains most of the Amazon River basin, which has the world’s largest river system and the world’s most-extensive virgin rainforest.
1US dollar = 4.15 Brazilian Real
Some of the popular states are Sao Paulo, Minas gerais, Rio de Jeneiro, bahia, parana, pernambuco, santa catarina.
Brazil has many places of attraction that can keep you busy and lively. Some of these places are:
1. Sugar Loaf, Rio de Janeiro

2 Cristo Redentor, Rio de Janeiro

3 Carnaval, Rio de Janeiro

4 Iguaçu Falls

AAt the point where Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina meet, the Iguaçu river drops spectacularly in a semicircle of waterfalls that runs down into the gorge below. Some of the falls are more than 100 meters high and they cover such a broad area that you cannot see all of them at once, but you do get the broadest panorama from the Brazilian side. Catwalks and a tower give you different perspectives, and one bridge reaches all the way to one of the largest, known as the Garganta do Diabo (Devil's Throat). You can cross to the Argentinian side for closer views from catwalks that extend farther into the center of the falls. The two sides offer different perspectives and views, so most tourists plan to see both. The falls are protected by the UNESCO-acclaimed Iguaçu National Park, where subtropical rain forests are the home to more than 1,000 species of birds and mammals, including deer, otters, ocelots, and capybaras.
5 Amazon Rain Forests

About 20 kilometers southeast of Manaus, the dark Rio Negro waters meet the light muddy water of the Rio Solimões, flowing side by side for about six kilometers before mixing as the Amazon. Boat trips from Manaus take you to this point, called Encontro das Aguas, meeting of the waters. Other boat trips take you into the heart of the rain forests and the network of rivers, channels, and lakes formed by the three rivers. You can see monkeys, sloths, parrots, toucans, caimans, turtles, and other wildlife on a boat trip there

pls like how much cash should be in my account for me to apply for tourist visa for me and my wife?
Re: Tourist Places In Brazil by voyagehub: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=Acme45 post=82719831]pls like how much cash should be in my account for me to apply for tourist visa for me and my wife?
Like 1.7 to 2million naira statement of account will be ok depending on the number of days you and your spouse intend to stay. you should budget a flight fare of not less than #800k for the two of you. You can get a good hotel for #25k or less per night depending on the city you which to visit
Re: Tourist Places In Brazil by Acme45: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=voyagehub post=82735005][/quote]thanks,re serious?
Re: Tourist Places In Brazil by voyagehub: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
YES. You can contact me if you need assistance.
Acme45:
thanks,re serious?
Re: Tourist Places In Brazil by Emmyk(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
I'd love to visit Brazil someday. smiley
Re: Tourist Places In Brazil by voyagehub: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2019
It's a nice place to visit.
Emmyk:
I'd love to visit Brazil someday. smiley
Re: Tourist Places In Brazil by jennifer247: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2019
A few years back I visited Brazil with my husband. I never forgot that trip. I visited Sugarloaf Mountain, Copacabana, Corcovado, Christ the Redeemer, etc. seo training certification If I get one more chance to visit Brazil Surely I go there.
Re: Tourist Places In Brazil by voyagehub: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2019
Yes madam. Brazil is a nice place to visit. Using the first and second cable cars to the sugarloaf mountain and the train ride to Christ the Redeemer is fun.
jennifer247:
A few years back I visited Brazil with my husband. I never forgot that trip. I visited Sugarloaf Mountain, Copacabana, Corcovado, Christ the Redeemer, etc. seo training certification If I get one more chance to visit Brazil Surely I go there.
Re: Tourist Places In Brazil by mathew10: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2022
I have visited brazil twice. it was a great experience and I explored it well. I have a virtual office in brazil and we are providing Social Media Marketing Services all over brazil.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Are Been Denied Visa / Sugar Loaf Cable Car Rio, Brazil(photo, Video) / You Colonized Us And You Still Want Us To Take A Test In English To Enter The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.