Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Youth Copper Needed In Port Harcourt For Virtual Front Desk Job - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Copper Needed In Port Harcourt For Virtual Front Desk Job (353 Views)

What Are Tools Essential For Virtual Assistant Work? / Nysc Copper That Engage Military Woman , Celebrates Birthday / Run A Business As A Copper From Home During This Corona Virus Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youth Copper Needed In Port Harcourt For Virtual Front Desk Job by coolscott(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2019
A youth copper (preferably female) is needed in Port Harcourt for a virtual front desk job.

I run a business that attracts prospective clients every day and they need to be attended to on WhatsApp and on the phone.

Their questions need to be answered and they need to be ask questions also, in order to guide them towards the right purchasing decision.

These clients reach out to my business with the intent to pay for a service.

I cannot attend to them all anymore and perform other functions effectively and that is why I need to pay someone else to take that burden off of my shoulders.

If you speak clearly and well, and can respond promptly to requests on your WhatsApp account, then you will be suitable for the job.

But if you already have a lot on your plate within a typical day, then you may not be able to cope effectively with responding to clients and doing whatever it is you currently do during the day.

I intend to pay 30000 Naira per month for this service but starting with 15000 Naira the first month

To have a chat with me reach me on WhatsApp on 0805 4835 557
Re: Youth Copper Needed In Port Harcourt For Virtual Front Desk Job by Hallenjay: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
coolscott:
A youth copper (preferably female) is needed in Port Harcourt for a virtual front desk job.

I run a business that attracts prospective clients every day and they need to be attended to on WhatsApp and on the phone.

Their questions need to be answered and they need to be ask questions also, in order to guide them towards the right purchasing decision.

These clients reach out to my business with the intent to pay for a service.

I cannot attend to them all anymore and perform other functions effectively and that is why I need to pay someone else to take that burden off of my shoulders.

If you speak clearly and well, and can respond promptly to requests on your WhatsApp account, then you will be suitable for the job.

But if you already have a lot on your plate within a typical day, then you may not be able to cope effectively with responding to clients and doing whatever it is you currently do during the day.

I intend to pay 30000 Naira per month for this service but starting with 15000 Naira the first month

To have a chat with me reach me on WhatsApp on 0805 4835 557

I stay at rumuomasi, if the location Is close, I'll like to do.
NB I am a mother of one and an NCE holder.
I'm fit for this if the location is close .
Re: Youth Copper Needed In Port Harcourt For Virtual Front Desk Job by henrydan(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bros it's not Copper, it's Corper.
No vex say I dey correct you o,I know you're a big man tongue

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Training / Fashion Design School And School Of Makeup For Corpers In Osogbo / Start Your Own UK & USA Mini Importation Business Today - Registration Is FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.