Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (42587 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Few days ago, some women from Jesse town,Delta State prayed against rituals, stealing and other atrocities.Days after,two thieves were nabbed in Jesse and burnt to death by angry mob.

See more photos after the cut.....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/2-thieves-caught-and-burnt-to-death-by.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2019

1 Share

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Davash222(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Deltans CALABARed him.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Davash222:
Deltans CALABARed him.
You mean they UYOed him?

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria is full of savages. Total disorder and lawlessness is becoming a norm.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by sonofspada(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You mean they UYOed him?
No they were ABAed

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
sonofspada:
No they were ABAed
Hmmm am not sure anymore. Maybe they were RIVERSed.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by SolarMight(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
At this tender age those mob could comfortably watch such gory sight without flinching? God have mercy on us. Local government heads should be held accountable for such savage behaviour.

A serial killer with more than a dozen kill was caught and was given food. Okada snatchers were caught and burnt. What a world undecided

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gosh! We know how deadly these bandits are but I hope there isn't any innocent amongst them. Jungle justice isn't good. BTW, I can't stand watching a scene like that, it would remain in my memory for a long time

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Always chasing shadows

Bigger thieves you worship loot money with bullion vans

Petty thieves are burnt to ashes

What a country

19 Likes

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by nkwuocha1: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Savages y'all!!! sad sad sad

The killed are thieves &
the mob are killers..

Who are the worst criminals??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by StarOnEarth(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Birds of the same feathers

Why can't they just hand them over to the police??
Jungle justice is an act of backwardness for a Nation.

And beside people are heartless, I can't stand and watch someone burn to death.. definitely this mob are criminals themselves.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Weldone job. Deltans don graduate from university of calabar

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
And they are even snapping it. Police shu just swoop into action and be arresting anyone that has that picture on their phone around that area

1 Like

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Look at that fair skinned babe trying to get a closer view of a burning corpse. Somebody that is suppose to be repulsed by waht's giong on

8 Likes

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
Weldone job. Deltans don graduate from university of calabar

Rule of law is the only thing that separates man from animals..

You can't try this in a sane country

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is not the right thing to do, simply hand them over to the appropriate law enforcement agencies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Look at that fair skinned babe trying to get a closer view of a burning corpse. Somebody that is suppose to be repulsed by waht's giong on

You can't blame her

Death is a daily occurrence on social media in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Likkyisaac:
This is not the right thing to do, simply hand them over to the appropriate law enforcement agencies

There is a possibility that they might have been framed... You never know

That's why we have the rule of law

3 Likes

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by avrex3k(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Barbaric angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Rule of law is the only thing that separates man from animals..

You can't try this in a sane country

Stop insulting animals please.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by kramar(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is bad. Why kill people, to let them know that killing people is bad?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by stevenapron: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Say No to Jungle justice i repeat

3 Likes

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Adjoyvi9: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jeez! How people just have the mind to relax and watch a human go through such pain and die is beyond me. All of them there, no heart again Chai!

The heart of man truly is desperately wicked.
Is there really hope for Nigeria? I'm losing the little I have everyday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
They hail their politicians that steal billions but burnt those that are looking for what to eat in the market.
Nigerians............most strange humans on earth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Tenkvlog(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
what are the mob inhaling?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Beey(f): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
zoba88:
Few days ago, some women from Jesse town,Delta State prayed against rituals, stealing and other atrocities.Days after,two thieves were nabbed in Jesse and burnt to death by angry mob.

See more photos after the cut.....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/2-thieves-caught-and-burnt-to-death-by.html?m=1
I thank God mob justice is illegal in my county Kenya.The level of lawlessness I’ve observed in Nigeria & taking of human lives without blinking is disturbing.I wouldn’t want to be around such a sight , only imagining what the guy went through before breathing his last, sends shivers down my spine.That’s why we have police to deal with criminals.People have lost their humanity, they are busy filming .Disgusting! Believe we have another topic of people being burned in Abuja.Such a shame, I don’t care what they did.We Have courts of law.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Maldini212(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
See as them dey snap pic

Pathetic,,,,,,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.