Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? (3287 Views)

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? / 11 Players You Should Watch At The FIFA U20 World Cup / Who Are Your Best Footballers Of All-time? (the Players You Watched Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by otoidea(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2007
all u peeps wantin flamini to go, u forget so soon his contribution to the team especially when key players are injured, he played every position last season, very flexible dude, nothin do flamini jare!

second, its not beans for etoo to come in o, thts gon jst be wishful thiinkin, u thnk barca them are stupid?? after we av denied them henry u nw want them to send etoo to come nd partner him!!!!

i heard a rumor sumtime sha that barca offered etoo + 17m pounds for henry

in my opinion that wont av been a bad deal oh, cs this henry thing gan is becomin too much, hes good, gba, but duznt mean that wvout him arsenal can't arrange themselvz mayb its time for a new strike force for the emirates , say etoo partnerin sum other badoo , mayb berbatov, like play , henry don dey old o, lets watch as events unfold sha,

all i know is that arsenal is gon be bad nxt season! even with the current squad they can take out anybody!, they wer jst very sloppy droppin points against small clubs last season,

if the premierhip wz jst bout the top four teams, arsenal wudv emerged no 1. bt its not! anyhows sha, next season!!!
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by debosky(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2007
well said man, but its Flamini himself that wants to go! he keeps complaining that he doesn't get to play, blah blah blah, that he can buy out his contract and so on. ANY plyer includig Henry, Fabregas, and he rest that doesn't want to play for us should be quickly shown the door. there is no room for disloyalty and lack of commitment at Arsenal FC.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by otoidea(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2007
yea, i remember him wantin to go too, but i thnk that dust has settled, wenger hz sweet talkd the boi cheesy

arsenal is the best place for any player to be ths comin season cs its gon be hot! , just cant wait to see the season start, cnt wait to see the best attackin team in the world rip teams apart wv their traditional wonderful passing! arsenal on full slow is simply untouchable! them other teams now it, once arsenal gets over sloppy defendin, the rest is history!!!
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kaydee(m): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2007
Henry = Eto'o + 17000pounds
That's a very good deal oh! Wenger will sell him next season when they want him for
700pounds Just like he did Vieira

In
Curtis Davies
Ibrahimovic
Babbel

Out
Ljuinberg
Lehmann
Senderous
Flamini
Adebayor
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by otoidea(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2007
kaydee that ur out list na wa ooo, senderos sud go sha but the rest, we gats think am smalll
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by donforts(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2007
please
i hate useless talk about chelsea
i hope you fans of other clubz keep your mouths shut
the bids of chelsea this season is super
andv it will bring the premiership back to stamford brigde
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by otoidea(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2007
hate waste of energy
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by moyosore85: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2007
gooners for life!players to go: very hard to say but henry should move on and senderos,aliadiere,aluminium. players to come in: etoo, now that ribery is gone,get malouda so reyes can get lost. also i hear yaya toure is on the cards.very good signing.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by otoidea(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2007
wenger said held bring in pple ONLY if they are exceptional

etoo is , bt im nt sure of yaya
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by Omoboy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2007
all of you should be ashamed no one is talking about the nigerian football all what evrybody is talking about is away football.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by otoidea(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2007
Omoboy:

all of you should be ashamed no one is talking about the nigerian football all what evrybody is talking about is away football.
ure guilty too!! oya name 5 players in any nigerian club grin grin grin
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2007
How can we talk about what we don't know?
Our local league is on DSTV how many Nigerians have DSTV?
We can not go to the stadias to watch because
they are infested with AREABOYS smoking IGBO(security zero)
We don't get to see the preview on our local stations all we see
is highlight of euro league.
How can we talk about them.

And again the few with DSTV will not waste their time watching because
the pitches are bad,they play very unattractive soccer.END OF STORY
Until we can parkage out local league to a reputable standard no body as IN no body
will talk about them.UP LIVERPOOL
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2007
Liverpool new owners are wasting time o
when are they going to give Banitez money to buy
players.
we still need a striker like.TEVEZ,ETO,BARBERTOV OR VILLA
they should act on time b4 all the good players is finished in the market o
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by debosky(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2007
cheap skate americans, when we were telling them that all the 'big cash' was just a pipe dream, dem no gree hear

the only player you can afford is 1million pound Benayoun, and even that doesnt seem to be going through.

y'all have voronin, make do with that ok? grin
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2007
I think we have a very good side
with Lucas leiva an attacking midfielder from Gremio
and that Vronim.And we still have say on Pongole and Cisse.
I think the American mean well for Liverpool,they about to start building
new stadium for us.
But i just wish we can buy player like Tevez,eto'o and co.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by slimnike(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2007
The only player i need in Our team now is Just Alex.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2007
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START U GUYS
U SEE WHAT LIVERPOOL IS DOING IN THE TRANSFER MARKET ABI
U ARE ALL IN WAHALA.
BABEL,TORRES,YOSSSI,LIEVA,VRONIN
AND MORE IS STILL COMING O.
THE LEAGUE OR NOTHING

U WILL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by debosky(m): 3:02am On Jul 16, 2007
you've spent handsomely, I hope the next time we spank you with ur youth team, Benitez would have concocted another excuse apart from 'we can't afford quality players like Arsenal'

welcome back to the premiership big leagues, but remember, it all aint about the cash you spent wink
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2007
dobonski
do u think EPL is all about gunners?
for me u guys are finished.
i know where the threat is likely to come from
manu or blues.
so go and sit down and watch LIVERPOOL win the league
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2007
Liverpool win the league? grin grin Just wait until Bolton or Sunderland defeats your assemblage of "stars".
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by debosky(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2007
we are finished abi? maybe the two spankings in a week have worn off, we'll order another one for you real soon wink

win the league? with tinkerman Benitez at the helm, y'all aren't going to do that, you will do well in the cups, where Rafa's pragmatism will help, but you guys will fade out over the league campaign. torres, babel, voronin and co wont change that
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by slimnike(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2007
Britain treated Alex badly. I hope He comes back.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by toshmann(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2007
we'll shock you guys
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by Abium: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2007
I will like Man utd to Shevchenko
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by slimnike(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2007
I have heard of asshole's, but i have not seen any until,
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by Abium: 3:27am On Aug 11, 2007
slimnike:

I have heard of asshole's, but i have not seen any until,
@ SLIMNIKE I guess u did not think 2ce b/for you type

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Performance Update Of Nigerian Players In Europe 2 / Conversation Between Ronaldo And Messi Over Ozil And Neymar Season 2 / Payout Methods And 100% Bonus Requests | Sure Bet 247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.