Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Sylvia Ukaatu: ‘I Can’t Marry Because I Swore A Blood Oath With My Ex’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Ukaatu: ‘I Can’t Marry Because I Swore A Blood Oath With My Ex’ (487 Views)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sylvia Ukaatu: ‘I Can’t Marry Because I Swore A Blood Oath With My Ex’ by Ronky001(f): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Nollywood actress, Sylvia Ukaatu, in a chat revealed her only regret in life, saying she took a blood oath with a former lover when she was just 18.

The Actress said ;

“It all started when I was 18 years old. I fell in love, deeply in love. I was so carried away at that tender age. I was lured into taking a blood oath with my then lover.

I never knew the repercussions behind such move. I was young, naive and in love. We played along. I was happy. I was eager to settle down. Then love became sour. I tried to walk away.

I begged to be freed but the guy refused, so I kept to myself and started living life to the fullest. Even when he travelled out of the country, I had so many failed relationships without knowing what was behind it.

Suitors were coming, but on the day of introduction, they would cancel without explanation. I waited for many years for him to come back. But he never did. I desperately wanted to start a family, but that wasn’t forthcoming.

https://gisthubnaija.com/sylvia-ukaatu-i-cant-marry-because-i-swore-a-blood-oath-with-my-ex/

I tried so many relationships but they all failed. The guy finally came back last year and we spoke at length. I told him we should break the oath if he’s no longer interested in marrying me, but he ignored me.

Then, a few months ago, my brother called me and said I should go and search for my fiancé on Facebook, that the guy just got married. I quickly rushed to Facebook and checked.

I was shocked to discover that truly he just got married, but I laughed it over. Now, I can still feel the pains deep inside my heart. I want to warn the young ones out there.

Love is not enough for blood oath. The guy deceived and used me. I ignorantly allowed myself to be caged for years. Let the youths learn from my experience.”

https://gisthubnaija.com/sylvia-ukaatu-i-cant-marry-because-i-swore-a-blood-oath-with-my-ex/

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: ‘I Can’t Marry Because I Swore A Blood Oath With My Ex’ by NobleAngell(f): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
So how was he able to get married? Is the oath binding on you alone? If so, then you were foolish in love.
Going forward, u better pressure him so that you both can find a way to break it. Involve elders if need be, no need to be ashamed anymore.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: ‘I Can’t Marry Because I Swore A Blood Oath With My Ex’ by Abfinest007(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
lies

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday Nairaland / Toke Makinwa And Basketmouth Are Headlining Tuface Idibia Epic 20th Anniversary / Don’t Kill My Baby! Wizkid Tells Teni After Failed Gymnastic Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.