Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

List Of Land With C Of O In Lagos State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / List Of Land With C Of O In Lagos State (491 Views)

Full Plots Of Land With C Of O In An Estate for N2m (Photos) / Land Promo: Invest in Achievers Court With C Of O In Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. / How To Easily Verify A C Of O In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Land With C Of O In Lagos State by Oyedepopeter(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Land with C of O in Lagos

I have met a lot of client along this business have been doing for years, most of the landed property they requested from me is land that carry the title C of O.
So probably that might have been your question as well. Are there land with C of O in Lagos??. Of course there is. I will be showing you the list of land with C of O. Just be patience and read every aspect of this articles.

Am Oyedepo Peter, your number #1 real estate assistant. I will be showing you the land that has good title such as C of O in Lagos. Most visited place for buying land is here in Lagos. So i will based my write up on Lagos landed property.

Land with C of O is very important when it comes to buying a land in Lagos, Nigeria. Actually land with others titled such as Excision in progress, Excision, Gazette, Governor Consent and any other title you know, they are all important

An a real estate consultant, i partner with real estate both in Lagos and outside Lagos so others land outside Lagos also bears the title C of O. But for the purpose of the write up, i will based on Lagos Property.

Here are Landed property with C of O you can trust in Lagos. They are estate that are well sought and people patronize them a lot.

LIST OF LANDED PROPERTY WITH C OF O IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

#1. Frontier Estate, Bogije.

Frontier estate is located inside Beachwood Estate, Bogije, just few minutes drive from the biggest shoprite in Lagos, Nigeria. It's an estate suitable for investment purpose, buy and build.It is 100% dry, fenced and gated.
It offers 100% return on investment.
The title on this estate is global of Certificate of Occupancy (C of O). It's a good place to invest in.
Prices and plots size are availabe. You can a plot and as well as many plots as possible. Available plot are 300, 450 and 600 SQM respectively.
Total package (which include Development Levy, Survey and Deed of Assignment) for a plot of 600SQM totaled 11.850M naira. with an initial deposit of 3M. Instalmental Payment is up to 4-9 month.

Estate facilities or Facilities include

Good drainage system, Good power system, Security, Gated and well fenced and many more

Neigbourhood

Biggest shoprite in lagos, Beachwood estate, Green Spring Group of School, Bogije Police Station, Lekki Hotel and suite

#2 Berry Court Sangotedo: This is located in Monastery road behind Novare Mall (shoprite), Sangotedo.
The title of the land is of C of O. It goes for 17M for 600SQM and 15M for 400SQM with an initial deposit of 3M.

Instalental Payment is allowed.

The estate facilities or infrastructure is as follows:

Drainage system, Good electricity, Security, Good access road, Perimeter fencing and many more

Neighbourhood

Novare Mall, Blenco supermarket, Lagos Business School and many more.

#3. The Claridge Estate Phase 1: This is located in Monastery road behind Novare Mall (shoprite). It has a title of C of O.
It goes for 14.5M for 600SQM and 7.3M for 300SQM with an initial deposit of 2M.

Instalmental Payment can be spread up to 8-12 month

Estate Facilities or Infrastruction include:

Good drainage system, Good electricity, Security, Access road, Perimeter fencing and many more.

Neighbourhood

Novare Mall, Blenco supermarket, Lagos Business School and many more.

#4. Trillion Park Estate: It located in the serene area of Alatishe Town Bogije, a place that welcome you home. An estate with great investment for buy and build and land banking.
The title on this land is Excision and C of O in process.
The price goes for 5M per plot size of 600SQM with initial deposit of 1M. Instalmental payment is up to 4-6 month

Good drainage system, Good electricity, Security, Access road, Perimeter fencing, dry plot and many more.

Neighbourhood

Novare Mall,Pan African University, eleko beach, Lekki International Airport and many more.

#5. Urban Prime One: It is the ultimate spot for rest and restoration. It is located in Abraham Adesanya estate, Lekki.
The title on this land is C of O. It goes for a price of 30M per plot of 600SQM with an initial deposit of 5M. Instalmental payment is up to 4-6 month.

Good drainage system, Good electricity, Security, Access road, Perimeter fencing and many more.

Neighbourhood

Novare Mall,Lekki Scheme 2, Abraham Adesanya estate, Caleb British International SchoolLagos Business School and many more.

For more details, Call/WhatsApp 07067431351

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative (commission Base Telesales) At Donproperty.com / To Let 3bedroom Terrace Duplex Around Medina Estate 3in A Compound 1.8millions / Properties For Sale In Lekki In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.