Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,909 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pls Help Me With The Download Of This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Help Me With The Download Of This Song (289 Views)

My New Album Release Today Go To My Ig:yesimpeey For The Download Link / Has A Link To The Download Of This Old Naija Jam, Mr Target - Lagos Adamma / Who Has The Link To This Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With The Download Of This Song by MrHandsome2013: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
my uncle is doing naming ceremony and he asked me to get this song for him. Onye ndi mmozi na mmadu na ekele, ka Jihovah bu, onye ndi mmozi na mmadu na ekele ka
Re: Pls Help Me With The Download Of This Song by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Go to iboland.com/music
Re: Pls Help Me With The Download Of This Song by MrHandsome2013: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
0KNM:
Go to iboland.com/music
.. Very childish comment. Grow up and stop hating.

(1) (Reply)

Ancient Word (cover) By Sis Chinyere Udoma Daughter / [audio] jae Baz – Running To The Police (obama DMW Diss Track) / [music] 2wayz Ft. Zinoleesky – Halogen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.