Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Bbnaija: Elozonam ,ike Evicted From Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Elozonam ,ike Evicted From Big Brother House (217 Views)

Ike Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House / BBNaija: Ike Evicted As Mercy Cries / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Elozonam ,ike Evicted From Big Brother House by nairapark: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
Elozonam Ogbolu has become the second housemate to be evicted from BBNaija in a night of double eviction on the 91st day of the reality TV show.
As related by Biggie, since coming into the Big Brother House in the fifth week, Elozonam had had an interesting journey.

“Baby Hercules sure gave us some drama in his relationship and Arena Games performance,” Biggie said.
Elozonam is a 33-year-old self-employed television producer.

“He spent too much time at school, but this taught him to keep it moving,” BBNaija said in his bio.

“The highest point in his life was when he quit his job to start his company.

“When it’s time to press the ‘pause’ button on life, he likes to drive around in a beautiful car,” the bio added.

“What irritates you most about other people,” Elozonam was asked; and he responded, ” Body odour, talkativeness.”

Asked what he would do with the prize money, he answered, “I will produce a feature film.”

On why he would be fans’ favourite, he said, “They will like me because I’m playful. I think I’m funny and my looks.”

Here’s his journey through the Biggie’s House:

Elozonam had quite an interesting time in the #BBNaija Pepper Dem House. Watch his journey here.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1569845388/bbnaija-elozonam-ike-evicted-from-big-brother

[img]ttps://cdn.punchng.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/29210023/Elozonam.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Dope Freestyle From A Nigerian Guy (watch Till End) / SHOCKING! How Mercy Won The Big Brother Naija, Pepper Dem Edition / Imagine This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.