Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding (2746 Views)

A Comprehensive Guide To Learning Web Development On Your Own / Interested In Learning Web Design Enter Here / Be a guru learning web development and web design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Join Class Now To Learn Coding
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2020
Call Or Text To Join Class
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2020
MasterGramnet:
Join Class Now To Learn Coding
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Learn Web Design Coding
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
MasterGramnet:
Learn How To Write Codes Online
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by SimeonOTC(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
lol.. madnessgrin
Html for 1 month at the rate of 20k? grin
delete this thread for thunder fire yougrin
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
SimeonOTC:
lol..
madnessgrin

Html for 1 month at the rate of 20k? grin

delete this thread for thunder fire yougrin
If you don't want to learn, you can go on an open page and learn, I can even charge 100k for the training, thunder will fire whom it's due to. No immortality can fire Me for what is right, I still run a paid program. Ask your master, he will tell you the real stuff and this is the real stuff. Stop exposing your type on My thread, everything was a scam online and now, it's madness. Will you ever learn. For your type oyibo will open a free school very soon and free market very soon cos it's a free world. Man at work.
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by SimeonOTC(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
MasterGramnet:
If you don't want to learn, you can go on an open page and learn, I can even charge 100k for the training, thunder will fire whom it's due to. No immortality can fire Me for what is right, I still run a paid program. Ask your master, he will tell you the real stuff and this is the real stuff. Stop exposing your type on My thread, everything was a scam online and now, it's madness. Will you ever learn. For your type oyibo will open a free school very soon and free market very soon cos it's a free world. Man at work.

hahahahagrin html for 1month, 20k grin when i learnt html, css, js, php, jquery, js node, photoshop, corel draw and illustrator for 7kgrin

mere looking at ur boring scam thread, seems business ain't going well since 2019grin .. no sane person will pay for ur online 20k scam.
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
SimeonOTC:

hahahahagrin html for 1month, 20k grin when i learnt html, css, js, php, jquery, js node, photoshop, corel draw and illustrator for 7kgrin

mere looking at ur boring scam thread, seems business ain't going well since 2019grin .. no sane person will pay for ur online 20k scam.
thank God you said you paid for it and to you, it's scam and you are learn. everything in total is not even up to 1k per curse, na who thunder go fire......and who is a scammer here. anyway please, don't border to reply this message cos this is My thread, skip it when next you see it, it's not meant for people like you. 7k for html, css, js, php, jquery, js node, photoshop, corel draw,...... see human being....thief, no wonder business is going fine in this corrupt and evil country, even at lockdown, business is going fine since 2019,.. no very soon, you will learn diploma course for 500 naira, why wouldn't your business go fine. Please, do me a favour by simply ignoring this thread. thanks for your comments. the same thing awaits you on your journey, life is too short.
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by SimeonOTC(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
MasterGramnet:
thank God you said you paid for it and to you, it's scam and you are learn. everything in total is not even up to 1k per curse, na who thunder go fire......and who is a scammer here. anyway please, don't border to reply this message cos this is My thread, skip it when next you see it, it's not meant for people like you. 7k for html, css, js, php, jquery, js node, photoshop, corel draw,...... see human being....thief, no wonder business is going fine in this corrupt and evil country, even at lockdown, business is going fine since 2019,.. no very soon, you will learn diploma course for 500 naira, why wouldn't your business go fine. Please, do me a favour by simply ignoring this thread. thanks for your comments. the same thing awaits you on your journey, life is too short.

20k for HTML that is not even up to 2days classgrin grin THEIFFFFF!grin OLEBURUKUgrin

not that you will use the money to development self, na still woman u wan take go Bleepgrin with ur thief eyegrin

not even face 2 face lecture, "online!"grin probably whatappgrin

chaaaaiii...N50 mtn night plan with YouTube will do the magic far better than yougrin
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by realwiz1(m): 1:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys get your best web hosting platform on Bluehost, very amazing offers, get in here>>>>>>https://www.bluehost.com/track/bigshark/<<<<<<
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
SimeonOTC:

20k for HTML that is not even up to 2days classgrin grin THEIFFFFF!grin OLEBURUKUgrin

not that you will use the money to development self, na still woman u wan take go Bleepgrin with ur thief eyegrin

not even face 2 face lecture, "online!"grin probably whatappgrin

chaaaaiii...N50 mtn night plan with YouTube will do the magic far better than yougrin
Okay, You Can Pay To Learn Programming At D Rate Of 30k, We're Still Friends On Nairaland, Some1 Just Posted A Free Link. That's Ok, But If You Want To Learn Any Language, Feel Free To Tell Me And The Amount You Can Pay 4d Training. Okay!!
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by FatTechGuy: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
One on one training?
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatTechGuy:
One on one training?
Where in lagos did you live, you can give me a call or text to this number so we can discuss properly, 08142779487
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by northbird: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Master granment, ur portfolio?
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2020
northbird:
Master granment, ur portfolio?
Sorry, can't be displayed on nairaland.
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2020
MasterGramnet:
Learn Web Design Courses. Learn How To Write Code. Interested In Learning, Call Or Text 08142779487. Learn Html,CSS,Javascript,JQuery,Angular, Php Etc. Each Cost 20k For 1month Training. Also Learn Web Development And Programming.If U're Not Willing To Pay, Please Don't Stress Calling And No Flashing. The Training Is Done Online(Whatsapp And Others).
But Orientation Class(group) Is Free To Join On Whatsapp.
Re: Are You Intrested In Learning Web Design Coding by MasterGramnet(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Learn Web Codes Today

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Wordpress 3.2.1 Is Not Secure So Do Not Upgrade. / Google Dance Or Google Dancing? Is It Still Relevant Today? Learn..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.