Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? (1790 Views)

Who Received Test Invitation From Oilserv Limited / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / Please, Who Else Received This Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by master69(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thank you for applying for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment. Following your application, please be informed that you have been shortlisted to take the first level computer-based test.

As a result, you are expected to select a preferred test location closest to you. The test is scheduled to hold on Thursday, October 3, 2019.

You would be sent the test venue on Wednesday, October 2, 2019, based on your preferred test location. Before selecting a location, you would be required to provide an email. Kindly ensure you type in the email you received this invite with, that is,,.............

Deadline for choosing a preferred location is on 8:00 AM, Wednesday, October 2, 2019.

Click on "Select Preferred Test Location" button below to complete the action.

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by Topesing(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
I got this message too and I have been scheduled to write the test tomorrow at work force office gbagada lagos
master69:
Thank you for applying for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment. Following your application, please be informed that you have been shortlisted to take the first level computer-based test.

As a result, you are expected to select a preferred test location closest to you. The test is scheduled to hold on Thursday, October 3, 2019.

You would be sent the test venue on Wednesday, October 2, 2019, based on your preferred test location. Before selecting a location, you would be required to provide an email. Kindly ensure you type in the email you received this invite with, that is,,.............

Deadline for choosing a preferred location is on 8:00 AM, Wednesday, October 2, 2019.

Click on "Select Preferred Test Location" button below to complete the action.

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by Topesing(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
I got this today

Dear  OLAREWAJU TEMITOPE,

Thank you for applying for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment. Following your application, please be informed that you have been shortlisted to take the first level computer-based test as per your choice of preferred test location.

Venue: Workforce Group - Zone Tech Park, Plot 9, Gbagada Expressway, Beside UPS, Gbagada Lagos.

Time: 1:00 PM

Date: Thursday, October 3, 2019

Important Notes:

You are required to bring a printed copy of this invite to the test venue.

You are expected to come to the venue with your driver's license.

You are expected to come with the original and photocopy of your credentials (NYSC Certificate, O'Level Results, Birth Certificate, University Certificate and Masters Degree Certificate) along with a valid means of identification. Valid forms of ID  are your:

National I.D Card (Permanent or Temporary)

Voters card (Permanent or Temporary)

International Passport

Driver’s License

Bank ATM Cards etc. will not be accepted.

Only candidates with complete credentials and a valid ID will be admitted into the test hall.

As it is a computer-based test,  you are not compelled to bring stationery except for a pen.

A sheet for calculation will be provided before the start of the test.

Note that mobile phones MUST be switched off before the start of the test.

Please leave the premises after the test. Do not loiter.

Dress Code: Business Casual.

Thanks.

Warm regards.

Workforce Team

Disclaimer: Workforce will never request for money or ask you to come to any location which address is not listed on our website. Please be careful of fraudsters.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by Nerdytech: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
I don't have drivers license and i was invited anybody with any suggestions. I am in kaduna and test venue is Abuja.
Let me not waste my time.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by master69(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Me too don't have drivers license but am going....
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by williams2600(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
I didn't get any invite or any message to select test location or invite for any test what could be the cause of this please
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by AbleGodisgrt: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please does it mean they're sending messages in batches? Cuz I have not received any invite
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by master69(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2019
AbleGodisgrt:
Please does it mean they're sending messages in batches? Cuz I have not received any invite
That is what I can't really tell.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by Babayega01(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Topesing:
I got this today

Dear  OLAREWAJU TEMITOPE,

Thank you for applying for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment. Following your application, please be informed that you have been shortlisted to take the first level computer-based test as per your choice of preferred test location.

Venue: Workforce Group - Zone Tech Park, Plot 9, Gbagada Expressway, Beside UPS, Gbagada Lagos.

Time: 1:00 PM

Date: Thursday, October 3, 2019

Important Notes:

You are required to bring a printed copy of this invite to the test venue.

You are expected to come to the venue with your driver's license.

You are expected to come with the original and photocopy of your credentials (NYSC Certificate, O'Level Results, Birth Certificate, University Certificate and Masters Degree Certificate) along with a valid means of identification. Valid forms of ID  are your:

National I.D Card (Permanent or Temporary)

Voters card (Permanent or Temporary)

International Passport

Driver’s License

Bank ATM Cards etc. will not be accepted.

Only candidates with complete credentials and a valid ID will be admitted into the test hall.

As it is a computer-based test,  you are not compelled to bring stationery except for a pen.

A sheet for calculation will be provided before the start of the test.

Note that mobile phones MUST be switched off before the start of the test.

Please leave the premises after the test. Do not loiter.

Dress Code: Business Casual.

Thanks.

Warm regards.

Workforce Team

Disclaimer: Workforce will never request for money or ask you to come to any location which address is not listed on our website. Please be careful of fraudsters.

Bros e be like say this thing na scam o
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by mashad(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please,who else is going for the sales executive interview from Ibadan to lag on Monday?? Please do connect with me 07032667782
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by marcus001: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please who knows anything about their test?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by fashionme: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Brotherly, How did the aptitude go?
What should I expect as I write mine?
[quote author=Babayega01 post=83231036][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by Skinnienigga(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
master69:
Me too don't have drivers license but am going....

Hello

Were you allowed to write the test without driver's license?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by Samyokporua(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Skinnienigga:

Hello

Were you allowed to write the test without driver's license?

Definitely not! BTW what's the update?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Invites, Please Who Received This? by Atobatele8630: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2019
What's the update now

(1) (Reply)

Free Skill Acquisition / Mtn Is Recruiting / Intercontinental Bank Hurrible Test At P/h.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.