Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria (3206 Views)

Peugeot 406, 2003model (direct Lefthand) 1.050m / Golf3 Auto Drive In Ph 420k With Ac sold sold sold / Used Lefthand Peugeot 406 For Sale @ N500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2010
Sorry peeps if am disturbing,
             The car is just 3 weeks old, but we are using right hand drive in Slovenia, i  intend to ship it to  nigeria and continue using my FX here, but i want to know where i can change it to left hand drive perfectly without  causing any damage to it

Best Regars, Nicky

Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by obojo(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2010
no where man, is dat not a 2010?? it is just not worth the risk
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2010
obojo:

no where man, is dat not a 2010?? it is just not worth the risk

It is 2010, but it will be frustrating driving it like that in nigeria
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by madlady(f): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2010
Beautiful car.
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by jaybee3(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2010
The exact one you posted or one that looks like that
Thought they use LHD cars in slovenia
http://users.telenet.be/worldstandards/driving%20on%20the%20left.htm
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2010
jay bee:

Just like that
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2010
Is this the car or undecided
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by obojo(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2010
jay bee:

that information is incorrect or old,  South africa is listed under left hand and nigeria under right hand,  Maybe they dont know their left from their right,

The solution is to sell that one as is and buy another one from america or nigeria,  dont risk converting it. i havent seen anyone that has successfully and properly converted a 2006 talk less to a 2010
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by jaybee3(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2010
looks like you didn't read it well ehn

"List of right-driving countries

The following is a list of countries of the world whose inhabitants drive on the right-hand side of the road. Most of the drivers of these countries use left-hand-drive vehicles. "

Get it now
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2010
@ Jaybee, Slovenia use RHD
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by jaybee3(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2010
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2010
I dont knw where they get there list, but slovenia is not a LHD country, all my  cars here are RHD, and everbody uses RHD
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
Thanks to all that commented, all the advice i got from others was never to try it, thanks to all
Re: Hello People, Plz Where Can I Change This Rang Over To Lefthand Drive In Nigeria by chelseabmw(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2010
my chelsea brother i love ur car o grin

(1) (Reply)

A Tokunbo Honda Crv 1999 Model 4 Sale / Nissan Altima 2000 Model Nigeria Used For Sale 280k Call 08035416369 / Toyota Hiace 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.