Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Am Not Yet A True Galatico, I Have To Improve - Hazard Voiced Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Yet A True Galatico, I Have To Improve - Hazard Voiced Out (439 Views)

All Erik Ten Hag Voiced Out In Manchester United Press Conference Ahead Of ..... / Hazard Kylian Signs For Chelsea / Chelsea Sign Kylian Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Yet A True Galatico, I Have To Improve - Hazard Voiced Out by Okoyeaniche(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Real Madrid star Eden Hazard accepts that he has not gotten to that point where he can call himself a Galatico and also hint at improving himself to get to that height.

Hazard joined Madrid in a deal worth £140million but a thigh injury suffered last month resulted to a slow start in his career in Madrid.

Following his poor outing against PSG and subsequent unspectacular games against Sevilla and Atletico Madrid due to injury, Hazard recognises he is yet to earn the right to be regarded as a Galactico.

While responding to reporters ahead of their Champions League clash with Club Brugge on Tuesday, he said : "I am not yet a Galactico, I have to be the one to prove that I can be out on the pitch,

"We all know the history of the number seven jersey in this club and I...Click To See More

1 Share

Re: I Am Not Yet A True Galatico, I Have To Improve - Hazard Voiced Out by Aonkuuse(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Real Madrid thought this guy is their saviour the thing is in football only one change can bring a drastic downfall to a club

(1) (Reply)

(Picture) Ronaldo Winning Serie A Best Player Looks Like A Consolation! / Photos Of Football Star Celebrating Christmas And Holiday. / Samuel Chukwueze Speaks Up On Losing At CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.