Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state (63501 Views)

Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car / I Need Small Car Like This (pictures) How Can I Get And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Omenkata: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
post=82715735:

Who knows for real........
[/s]
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Area!
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Wiseyoungman889: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
South south are poor people
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by kadiri3(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
gurunlocker:
I guess he is a learner.....

They will steal the car and he will still think the car is parked outside.
WITH ALL THAT FOR HIM MINE NO ONE WILL CUT THE CHAIN HE DONT WARRI GUYS OH
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Omenkata: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
sad

the stupidity celebrated in warri is mind bobling
[/s]
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Omenkata: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
post=82715545:
One of the post says "U neva see where dem steal motor wey no get battery?" grin

Tins dey happen for Warri o! cheesy wink
[/s]
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Itzurboi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Marvyx:
How about you park your car and know for certainty like your name that it won't be stolen. Deeper realm cool
Can we tour the deeper realm together.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by gurunlocker: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
kadiri3:
WITH ALL THAT FOR HIM MINE NO ONE WILL CUT THE CHAIN HE DONT WARRI GUYS OH

Sorry, what are you saying again? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by nextstep(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is likely a joke. Anyone who's ready to take your car will do so, never mind that small chain.

Abi is it the landlord chaining a tenant's car wink
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by IronFX: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Boyooosa(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
if the car weighs more than the house, thats a bonus for the potential robber cheesy
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Malawian(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
What if they steal the house and leave the car? unnecessarily putting two different things in danger cheesy
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by ChristmasBells: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
ADVICE FOR MATURE LADIES ONLY.

Ladies you don't need a perfect � one, you just need someone who you can trust, who shows you that you are the only one. But if your legs open � faster than the Google homepage then you are not a wife material. Know your place in a man's life and stop auditioning the wife role when you are still his girlfriend.

Not every man � you get caught up with has genius interest in you. Sad enough some ladies think � they have what it takes to change a man's heart ♥, Unfortunately No!

No woman � can change a man's heart ♥. A man has to change because he wants to change. if a man truly loves you HE isn't going to play boyfriend forever and risk losing you. Stop wasting your efforts thinking � you can convince him into loving and marrying you whilst Reducing your Standards.

Your body should NEVER be up for negotiation in attempting to be FOUND by a man. Keep it SCARED until AFTER Covenant! Respect yourself and he has no choice ✍️ than to do the same or get gone in the wind �.

Few things you should never do just to keep a man

1. Never lie to keep a relationship because when the truth comes out it will make a fool of you

2. Never pretend to keep a relationship because when your real character comes out it will put you to shame

3. Never use money to keep a relationship because when the money stops coming it will put pain in your heart ♥

4. Never use pregnancy�to keep a relationship because it will put you in single motherhood

5. Never use sex to keep a relationship because when he is tired of you HE will call you cheap.... And dump you another one.

TRUE or FALSE / (The choice is yours)

Finally in case u care to know, Marriage is turn by turn, if you are still single and waiting for yours, do not give up or be discouraged because your turn will come.

Remember, when God works it always worth the waiting .
I love you!
Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!
#FOllow me On Nairaland;Christmassbells
#Follow me ON Instagram:Joyfulpeople
#Add me up On Whatsap : +2348118444297
*TREASURE*
Peace&LOve!
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by jrusky(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chain down your car is the begining of wisdom***
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by SavageResponse(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Only in Warri
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Loveganipedro(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Warri is the only place this can happen. At all at all na draw. grin
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
ehyaaah

poverty mentality
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
crazyABO:
I dont blame himoo who knows if that's his source of income and his the bread winner of the family and he bought the car with his life savings Pls leave the man alone undecided
No mind them wey de talk say e easy to steal.. that man fit use trade rope self and n one will still steal the car
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Person wen god of thunder don strike for im present before, he no go wait where dem dey call thunder.
My neighbour was sick, the wife drove him to the hospital. They parked outside, after receiving treatment, they came out but couldn't find the car.
Broad daylight o!
Just imagine a sick person now looking for how to find his way home.
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by wisdom042(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dem don do baba strong thing before na y him dey apply security measure to avoid long story
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
post=82715545:
One of the post says "U neva see where dem steal motor wey no get battery?" grin

Tins dey happen for Warri o! cheesy wink
Thieves in warri carry their personal batteries along in case there's no battery in the car.
This is rampant mostly in ekpan and enheren plus the udu axis.

You can get to enheren junction and buy an iPhone X for 100k or 80k.
That place is a zone for selling used or stolen items.

They call it "slap and take products".
My state needs moral teachings ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hahahah, just a safety measure.
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by mercyviv(f): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Some people just give themselves headache over nothing. Truth is, he should thank God for adequate security, if not so, by the time the real thieves arrives, they won't be wasting their energy cutting the chains by themselves, the owner will be the one handing them the padlock keys with the car keys, in fact open the gate for them for quick exit!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
No blame brox,ilu le
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Marvyx(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Itzurboi:
Can we tour the deeper realm together.
Depends on the door you enter from
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Chummynoni(m): 12:43am On Oct 01, 2019
GistGoViral:
Watch Video Here >> http://gistmore.com/man-chains-his-car-like-a-dog-in-warri-delta-state
make E chain am ,abeg. naija hard
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by deltateam: 5:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Bawizzo:
grin

If boiz reason yhu, them go thief plus the burglary proof.

The worth of the car will discourage them.
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by Itzteewhy(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2019
chisos, funkeeeee
Re: Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state by RZArecta2(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Naija bloggers will form stupid stories just to get traffic cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) / Inside Innoson Auto Factory / Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.