Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Employers Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employers Please Help (196 Views)

Top 10 Highest Employers Of Labour In Nigeria 2023 . / Dear Employers This Is What Motivates Us, So Stop Asking - Topwritersden / 5 Negative Characters Most Nigerian Employers Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employers Please Help by Projectwriter: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good day Nairalanders,

I completed my NYSC programme couple of months ago and practically, I now know that getting a job as a graduate in Nigeria without mastering a craft yet, is difficult. If not impossible.

Although I'm a writer majoring in copywriting and other related niches but I'm definitely not your storytelling kind of a writer despite the fact that I have written stories for some persons in the past and got paid. So I don't have the passion of writing stories to sell on Amazon.

To fit into the society, I decided to incorporate social media marketing into my writing, because I want to be fully ripe for public or societal consumption.

That been said, the essence of this thread is that I need to test-run what I have learnt so far in digital marketing and I need anyone who wants his/her business be advertised online to contact me.

If you need your product to be on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and many more, then reach me.

Basically, my aim is to become savvier with some of the advertising tools before going into the labour market fully. That is to practically shuffle the
analytic tools to get full insights, and make adjust of my marketing strategy if there's need for it.

So we could do pay-as-you-go payment plan or whatever suits you best. All I know is that I don't wanna be idle.

Reach me at: Donaldwriters@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08025917123

(1) (Reply)

LAWMA Employs 20 Physically-challenged Persons As Sweepers Of Pedestrian Bridges / General Manager, Finance And Accounts Recruitment / Nigeria Navy Nationwide Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.