Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? (769 Views)

State Of The Nation: ‘Worst Leader Nigeria Ever Had’, Sowore Bombs Buhari / El-Rufai: Policemen Who Should Be Fighting Bandits Carry Bags Of VIP Wives / Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? Sowore is just not a thoughtful human being, nor is he smart. You ran for an election under a system that you condone, supported and accepted. It was only after you lost, did you began to fight for revolution. Meaning, had you won, you would not had contemplated fighting for revolution. And I'm sure as president, you will arrest and jail anyone contemplating fighting a revolution against your government. You are just a compound hypocrite and must be dealt with to have sense. This doesn't make sense at all!

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by Mightyhaiz: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rie nsi

1 Like

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sowore don enter. The punishment for revolution which is a treason is death by hanging. He thinks this is joke.

3 Likes

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Afonjas are not smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by Afamed: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sowore really played into the hands of government

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by thesicilian: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
That is not a smart question. Why would anyone who's in complete control of a situation be fighting for a revolution of that same situation when he could simply effect the needed changes himself?

3 Likes

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by capitalzero: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Success1020:
Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? Sowore is just not a thoughtful human being, nor is he smart. You ran for an election under a system that you condone, supported and accepted. It was only after you lost, did you began to fight for revolution. Meaning, had you won, you would not had contemplated fighting for revolution. And I'm sure as president, you will arrest and jail anyone contemplating fighting a revolution against your government. You are just a compound hypocrite and must be dealt with to have sense. This doesn't make sense at all!

No. because he can implement his revolutionary idea as president

6 Likes

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
thesicilian:
That is not a smart question. Why would anyone who's in complete control of a situation be fighting for a revolution of that same situation when he could simply effect the needed changes himself?

The OP is a fool. These are the kinda naboob posts we see here on nairaland. Every numskull now has access to the internet angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by idid: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Success1020:

What kind of idiots does this Nairaland attract? Numskull.

4 Likes

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Court has asked the federal government to release the young man, what an intelligent OP would have done is question why the federal government is disobeying court orders...but because foolishness is encoded in his DNA, he brings his trait out and ends up embarrassing everybody close to him. Sowore has his imperfections like we all, but he is a brave man and he shall become the President of this country someday..
Buhari went to prison.
Obj went to prison.
Sowore it's your turn, don't fight it. Enjoy it!

3 Likes

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by Realcash224(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sowore would have been a good representative in his state house of assembly.. You can't rule Nigeria through the back doors.
Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by gidgiddy: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Success1020:

Stop talking like that. Sowore has been leading revolutionary protests for over 25 years. Just because he lost elections, his latest protests now makes him a hypocrite? All Sowore did was call for protest which has always done and is known for. He has done nothing wrong

2 Likes

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by GreetMe(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
That would have even been a perfect opportunity to implement his revolution policies!

Pls always think before you type

3 Likes

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Reading the responses of afonjas above, you will know that these people have low IQ; very very daft. They cannot reason!

1 Like

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by Darammliveth(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
A professional 3D panel designer should contact me for quick job asap... 07038308530.
Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is a stupid question.

If he had won the election that would have been a revolution
(Today is Sept 30. Its end of month go and collect your 30k BMC allowance)
Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by wirinet(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
gidgiddy:

Stop talking like that. Sowore has been leading revolutionary protests for over 25 years. Just because he lost elections, his latest protests now makes him a hypocrite? All Sowore did was call for protest which has always done and is known for. He has done nothing wrong
He did not call for a protest, he called for an illegal change of government

“I’m not talking of protest. I’m embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don’t tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don’t care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place.” - Sowore

1 Like

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by slimfit1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
jakezebrax:
Sowore don enter. The punishment for revolution which is a treason is death by hanging. He thinks this is joke.

If anything happens to him we shall turn that treason to everyone involved.
Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
When Nigerians ask questions...you will hate who ever brought you together with them

Most Nigerians are dumb

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by gidgiddy: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
wirinet:

He did not call for a protest, he called for an illegal change of government

Revolution has several meanings, one which is the illegal change of government. The Oxford dictionary has up to 5 different definitions of the word revolution
Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by rosebowl01(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
In response to this “Thoughtful” baboon, had Sowore won the election, he will not need to “fight for revolution”, he will simply implement it. Why fight for what you already have?

A lot of Nigerian youths are aggressive but not intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by rosebowl01(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
thesicilian:

May God continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by scribble: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

The OP is a fool. These are the kinda naboob posts we see here on nairaland. Every numskull now has access to the internet angry angry

Must be a shoemaker that started the thread

Dont quote me
Re: Had Sowore Won The Presidential Election, Would He Be Fighting For Revolution? by richie240: 3:53am On Oct 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Why Did BAT Oppose National Conference In 2014 / Amotekun Has Come To Stay- Senator Adeola Olamilekan Yayi / Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.