Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Football Pools Week 13 Nap - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Pools Week 13 Nap (672 Views)

Football Pools Week 24 2019/2020 Season / Football Pools Fixtures For Week 22 And 23 Released / Ablefast.com - Football Pools Coupon Fixtures Up To Week 20 Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Pools Week 13 Nap by Cheatmessiah: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Big thanks to mr cardiff pool draws, is one of the best compiler who has the best winning strategy and genuine key that can help you win every time you play pool .. before meeting him I was scammed several times and I lost 200,000 to 5 different compiler who claims they are real but turn into monsters .but today I'm so grateful to Mr cardiff pool for coming to my rescue .. I posted this to those who are already given up on football pools and to the newbies take advice and be saved..
If you contact him tell him I referred you to him so that I will have my referring bonus....
Connect with him here https://m.facebook.com/Mr-Cardiff-Pool-Draws-2396108850668263/?ref=Footer

(1) (Reply)

Double Injury Worries For Liverpool Ahead Of Clash Against Man City / Jose Mourinho Apologises To This Tottenham Star After First Half Substitution / Chelsea Star, Rudiger Sponsors Children Surgeries In Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.