Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Tevez Targets Derby Return - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tevez Targets Derby Return (501 Views)

Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester Derby / Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign / Tevez In Trouble In Man City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tevez Targets Derby Return by realatah(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2010

Tevez is currently at home in Argentina visiting his family and friends after suffering a thigh injury during the 3-0 defeat to Arsenal, but he is undergoing intensive treatment in the hope of facing former club Manchester United next week.

"I intend to be in the right condition for the derby against United," he said in The Sun.

"I believe I am getting better and will take a fitness test in Buenos Aires over the weekend and will assess the situation after that."

City have now lost two games in succession, with the Arsenal defeat followed by the shock 2-1 loss to Wolves on Saturday, but Tevez believes they will bounce back.

"I hear all the City news and have suffered because of those two defeats, but the season is long and we will have chances to advance up the table," he said.

Tevez has also been named in the Argentina squad to face Brazil in a friendly on November 17.
Re: Tevez Targets Derby Return by 1025: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2010
mumu tevez shld score against man u not only chelsea. he must know that man city deserve to be somewhere better than where they are currently.
Re: Tevez Targets Derby Return by manmustwac(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2010
Even if he scores thats no guarantee that they'll win the game.

(1) (Reply)

Tevez Thinking Of Quitting Football / Village Club President Suspended Over Messi Bid / Manchester United Vs Arsenal Live Fa Cup Football On 12-03-2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.