Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement (3939 Views)

Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by GistMore3: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nollywood actress, Chizzi Alichi who got engaged yesterday, pay a visit to Paul Okoye and his family at his residence in Lagos.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/actress-chizzi-alichi-visits-paul-okoye-and-his-family

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by GistMore3: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2019

1 Share

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by Praizenewsgist(f): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by mamajj17(f): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Some Clothes are meant indoor undecided with this in a Family Home is NO

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by sunnychibs(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chizzi Alichi

the fake yanshist.
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by Dagah2: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lovely
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by subtlemee(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
She's beautiful but I personally won't allow a woman wear such provocative clothing around my husband...i trust him but the devil has numerous devices
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by ugotex85: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ada Igbo with killer curves making waves with her acting skills. Abeg show us the lucky man that will have this fine ass all to himself.
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by GistMore8: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by GistNotice: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
cool
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by victorian(f): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
mamajj17:
Some Clothes are meant indoor undecided with this in a Family Home is NO

Don't.mind her.

Her olosho never finish, she's warming up for more.

Anyways the husband better go for DNA on any kids, she pops out..

Man go open eyes, marry olosho

Chizzi or whatever she calls herself, do mistake with those two left legs visit my husband in our home with this outfit, I go unleash dogs on you!

Smhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by mamajj17(f): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
victorian:

Don't.mind her.

Her olosho never finish, she's warming up for more.

Anyways the husband better go for DNA on any kids, she pops out..

Man go open eyes, marry olosho

Chizzi or whatever she calls herself, do mistake with those two left legs visit my husband in our home with this outfit, I go unleash dogs on you!

Smhhhhh

Funny you dear grin grin grin
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by victorian(f): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
mamajj17:

Funny you dear grin grin grin

I'm simply protecting my territory dear angry

grin With those hips, she go know how far!

Our dogs will help her deflat those hips! I don't take nonsense! cheesy
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by mamajj17(f): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin
victorian:

Our dogs will help her deflat those hips! I don't take nonsense!

grin cheesy cheesy l tell you dear Men plenty, but Husbands are few cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by victorian(f): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
mamajj17:
grin

grin cheesy cheesy l tell you dear Men plenty, but Husbands are few cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

As in ehn? Husband scarce! While men full everywhere like bees!

So one has to be protective .

Any man I eventually marry and place my life, body and soul in his care , staying in his home , creating a family with . he must have passed through some heavenly , spiritual and physical tests and screening . I don't just see any man and marry .

Such man I can't toy with bikonu!

So she had better go and sell her market to the available single guys .

grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by Gisters: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by Gisters: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
wink
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
victorian:

Our dogs will help her deflat those hips! I don't take nonsense! cheesy

Na dem. As if she'd like to pay an insecure person like yourself a visit. Hanty please shift.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by shaneroberts26: 6:40am On Oct 02, 2019
Chi59:

Na dem. As if she'd like to pay an insecure person like yourself a visit. Hanty please shift.

No mind that parrot wey too dey show herself.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by victorian(f): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Chi59:

[s]Na dem. As if she'd like to pay an insecure person like yourself a visit. Hanty please shift.
[/s]

Orangutan, I didn't mention your second name !

Biko face front and mind your fucvking business !
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
victorian:
[/s]

Orangutan, I didn't mention your second name !

Biko face front and mind your fucvking business !

Hanty, you need to have your head checked. Between me and you, who looks like an Orangutan?
Insecure b!tch like you. You are the type that would probably give your bf/husband a heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
shaneroberts26:

No mind that parrot wey too dey show herself.
Do you mind her? As if chizzy would like to visit her dirty house.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by victorian(f): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chi59:

[s]Hanty, you need to have your head checked. Between me and you, who looks like an Orangutan?
Insecure b!tch like you. You are the type that would probably give your bf/husband a heart attack.
[/s]

E pain am! cheesy

Sorry ehn? No too vex . OK lemme call your original name !

Epileptic lizard ! cheesy At least this one is not too painful like your second name I mentioned earlier , Orangutan!!!!!

Hehehehehehehehehehe

Bia! I have checked your profile pic now now ! Never knew u were this ugly ! With baboon nostrils grin

Chai! I don suffer o ! See this orangutan comparing herself to a beautiful clean babe like moi!

Chai! I don't blame you .

I blame the person who gave you a phone and the zero internet you've been using to browse all these while .

Na wa o, See nose!!!! cheesy
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
victorian:
[/s]

E pain am! cheesy

Sorry ehn? No too vex . OK lemme call your original name !

Epileptic lizard ! cheesy At least this one is not too painful like your second name I mentioned earlier , Orangutan!!!!!

Hehehehehehehehehehe

Bia! I have checked your profile pic now now ! Never knew u were this ugly ! With baboon nostrils grin

Chai! I don suffer o ! See this orangutan comparing herself to a beautiful clean babe like moi!

Chai! I don't blame you .

I blame the person who gave you a phone and the zero internet you've been using to browse all these while .

Na wa o, See nose!!!! cheesy

Lol. Nothing you say can absolve the fact that you are innately insecure and dumb.
I'm leagues ahead of you. B!tch. Eat my dust.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by victorian(f): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Chi59:

Lol. Nothing you say can absolve the fact that you are innately insecure and dumb.
I'm leagues ahead of you. B!tch. Eat my dust.
[/s]

ORANGUNTAN! cheesy

my belle oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

So fucvking ugly mehn!

Chai! cheesy

you are indeed a fearfully made specie ! cheesy
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
victorian:
[s][/s]

ORANGUNTAN! cheesy

my belle oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

So fucvking ugly mehn!

Chai! cheesy

you are indeed a fearfully made specie ! X cheesy

I am indeed fearfully made. Many thanks.
But then, I can't say same to you. grin
Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by victorian(f): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chi59:

I am indeed fearfully made. Many thanks.
But then, I can't say same to you. grin

Re: Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=victorian post=82782397][/quote]

Keep sleeping slowpoke.
Girls like you are the reason some fools think the entire female species are fish brained.
Next time mothafvcker when you see a zoomed face like mine, expect bigger nostrils. grin cheesy Just like my latest grin
Far better than hiding behind filters to even out your rough skin.

(1) (Reply)

Terry Apala Stripped Naked By Police For Dressing Like A Yahoo Boy / Lol: A Very Rough Photo Of Mercy Johnson Before Before.. / Patoranking Now Dating Ghana’s Miss Hipsy Joselyn Dumas ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.