Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) (45880 Views)

Tiwa Savage, MI Abaga, Patoranking To Headline Bbnaija ‘pepper Dem’ Finale / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Ikpemalueziokwu:

I will talk today. All this hypocrites that condemn bbnaija, gather here let me explain something to you all.
Do you know that with bbnaija, the hosts yearly empower the lives of Nigerians? Now u re grinning trying to fathom how. Incase you are not aware, every bbnaija housemates has a reward no matter how small. Even little Diane has 1m on standby.
Most come out to become brand ambassadors.
Forget it, most of u condemn bbnaija but subscribe to brazzers. Let's stop being hypocrites. That's the problem. Smh

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Lordjb: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Kasalee001(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2019
Ikpemalueziokwu:

I will talk today. All this hypocrites that condemn bbnaija, gather here let me explain something to you all.
Do you know that with bbnaija, the hosts yearly empower the lives of Nigerians? Now u re grinning trying to fathom how. Incase you are not aware, every bbnaija housemates has a reward no matter how small. Even little Diane has 1m on standby.
Forget it, most of u condemn bbnaija but subscribe to brazzers. Let's stop being hypocrites. That's the problem. Smh

Show that is causing more harm than good ....
Your story carries zero sense
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2019
People like u irritates me,ur d major problem of this country,..u don't like BBN yet u open and comments on every feed about it.

That's y we are not progressing in Nigeria,Big brother is been hosted in European and American countries ,everyone welcomes it talk more of broke Clay head like u,I don't care who u are but tell ur friends to stop viewing BbN threads
Uruan2023:
This show should end tomorrow please.

I can't fathom what our youths learn from it.

China didn't have this shit to get to where they are today...our youths though.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Kasalee001(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Tenshades:

They know nothing. Some of them wey dey criticize no get decoders. And some no even get TV. So, they are less informed.

Those pained people rant that those who watch BBN are jobless. I wonder if they work 24/7 in their lives as a non-supporter of BBN.

Concerning the lessons aspect of watching BBN, those who condemn it have forgotten that learning does not stop until we die and its not fixed to a certain aspect of life. A 3yr old child can teach a lesson we all haven't learnt in our lives before.

Those people ranting should come down from their high horses and keep learning. As long as living life is concerned, everyone is a learner. Nobody knows it all.

Another person pikin wey no get sense......Nigeria @59 see our youth , waiting for a 3 year old to come and teach him
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Kasalee001:

Another person pikin wey no get sense......Nigeria @59 see our youth , waiting for a 3 year old to come and teach him

I talk am... You are such an old fool who thinks he/she knows all.

What does Nigeria @59 has to do with this talk now, you fool?

You get pikin for house so?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Kasalee001(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Emily22:

Comparing China to Nigeria is a treason...it's like comparing FC BARCELONA TO IKORODU UNITED.

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Kasalee001(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Tenshades:

I talk am... You are such an old fool who thinks he/she knows all.

What does Nigeria @59 has to do with this talk now, you fool?

You get pikin for house so?

E pain am......
People like you choose to campaign for bbn housemate than join a protest against bad governance.......
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2019
Kasalee001:

E pain am......
People like you choose to campaign for bbn housemate than join a protest against bad governance.......

And did you follow Sowore to court or to say hi to him at DSS custody??

You are such an hypocrite and a brainless fool.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2019
Don't mind the mother fuckers ...I have tolerated enough of their bullshits here on NairaLand,always criticizing innovations that's eases us from d stress we undergo in this country, something that at least unifies us and make us laugh together as one apart from soccer....They always open threads to talk rubbish with their 5 MB data..drawing ys back ward in d country.

They claim it doesn't add value to d society while Millions has been won in various tasks already to empower families,viewers has been winning every weekend,Companies has been advertised steadily and are already going international.,Orphanages have benefitted and schools as well..so don't mind them
Ikpemalueziokwu:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Kasalee001(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=PopeFlatino post=82729298]People like u irritates me,ur d major problem of this country,..u don't like BBN yet u open and comments on every feed about it.

That's y we are not progressing in Nigeria,Big brother is been hosted in European and American countries ,everyone welcomes it talk more of broke Clay head like u,I don't care who u are but tell ur friends to stop viewing BbN thread

Comparing Nigeria with European and American countries is like comparing Heaven to earth , and you need to know that their development did not start with this kind of show , they started with very serious issues
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Kasalee001(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Tenshades:

And did you follow Sowore to court or to say hi to him at DSS custody??

You are such an hypocrite and a brainless fool.

From your response , it has shown the kind of big headed person you are ... Enjoy your bbn ,I will ask u how much u made so far from the show on Monday

Peace
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Kasalee001:

From your response , it has shown the kind of big headed person you are ... Enjoy your bbn ,I will ask u how much u made so far from the show on Monday

Peace

Just shut up and go buy a decoder and TV. Mumu!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Kasalee001:

Peace

You should have told us here what you have contributed to the so called "protest" you raised up when you are busy licking sand in your hut.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Kasalee001(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Tenshades:

Just shut up and go buy a decoder and TV. Mumu!

E pain am
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Tenshades:

They know nothing. Some of them wey dey criticize no get decoders. And some no even get TV. So, they are less informed.

Those pained people rant that those who watch BBN are jobless. I wonder if they work 24/7 in their lives as a non-supporter of BBN.

Concerning the lessons aspect of watching BBN, those who condemn it have forgotten that learning does not stop until we die and its not fixed to a certain aspect of life. A 3yr old child can teach a lesson we all haven't learnt in our lives before.

Those people ranting should come down from their high horses and keep learning. As long as living life is concerned, everyone is a learner. Nobody knows it all.

So, briefly highlight what you have learned or gained from BBNaija that has made you a better person/Nigerian, so the naysayers may learn and look forward to the next edition... Thank you.
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by amazing2468: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2019
Uruan2023:

Did anyone force you to open the link

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2019
Angelfrost:

So, briefly highlight what you have learned or gained from BBNaija that has made you a better person/Nigerian, so the naysayers may learn and look forward to the next edition... Thank you.
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Merci or Mike for the molla, d rest na follo com.
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by goaldynboy: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Adakintroy2:

[s]There no real content there. The star of the show is one lousy loud mouthed girl Who was disqualified. The followup star is one mercy who real talent is twerking. For a national show that's how much it offers. We get long way to go if this is what we give our mind to or study for three months.

It's a reflection of our state of concisuesness. Eat, sleep party and Bleep. No real emphasy on hard work. Give them task and see how they approach it casually.

The show primarily strive on controversy[/s].

Oooooooh! Why are you commenting on a show you don't like?!!

There are over 50 topics on the front page of nairaland; did they put gun on your head to open the thread?!!

Nigeria operates a capitalist economy where anyone is free to delve into any legitimate business! You are free to open a barbing salon, tailor shop, restaurant, supermarket, betting business, etc!

If another man decides to invest his money in Big Brother Naija business, you don't have any right to pull down or talk shit about his business!! And you don't have right to decide what other people watch on television!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Dreew(f): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Emodeee:
They don't even have BOLANLE in their midstcheesy. Only the wise can understand.

"bolanle, fine fine lady abi?"
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by goaldynboy: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2019
Kasalee001:

[s]Another person pikin wey no get sense......Nigeria @59 see our youth , waiting for a 3 year old to come and teach him[/s]

So for your mind you get sense?!

Nigeria @59 face your government for the failure of Nigeria!

When Sowore called for revolution, where were you?!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2019
VOTE for our last man in the house, true Igbo young man that exhibited good moral. He is not just an Anambrarian but Igbo, our own. It is my first time voting and I will vote for him. To vote...type VOTE Frodd and send to 32052. You are entitled to vote up to 100 times and the charges is 30naira per SMS. If you have 2 sims still great. We represent good values. Mercy have sponsors and those who are going to buy vote for her but Frodd got us and our God. Know you that Yorubas will vote for their own, if an Hausa man is there, all the Northerners will vote for him...let's show them we are united and we got our back and love. One house

We vote good moral
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Divit(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Ikpemalueziokwu:

Yes you’re right! With the money you useless and brainless lots contribute to them by texting vote to their shortcodes. Mumu people. If una CDA or LCDA Chairman ask una to contribute 100 Naira to repair una road, una go start shouting bad government upandan whereas una sef no be good citizens. Show me an advance country that doesn’t impose tax on even the slightest financial or business activity. Before change can happen in nigeria, every nigerians needs to change at home first and contribute positively to their own respective localities.
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Divit(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2019
WomanOfRace:
VOTE for our last man in the house, true Igbo young man that exhibited good moral. He is not just an Anambrarian but Igbo, our own. It is my first time voting and I will vote for him. To vote...type VOTE Frodd and send to 32052. You are entitled to vote up to 100 times and the charges is 30naira per SMS. If you have 2 sims still great. We represent good values. Mercy have sponsors and those who are going to buy vote for her but Frodd got us and our God. Know you that Yorubas will vote for their own, if an Hausa man is there, all the Northerners will vote for him...let's show them we are united and we got our back and love. One house

We vote good moral

Here goes another mumu and senseless citizen!! Imagine!! Imploring people to spend their hard-earned money on a futile show. So if we vote for am now, and he win, minimum salary go increase to 100k? Petrol price will dump to 30 naira per litre?

I swear some people no just won get sense! Still have the bigotry to tell people to use two sims!! shocked like 30 NGN x 100 x 2!!! Wow!! 6k NGN!! I swear una never suffer finish. Just do the math if you and your other neighbors in your street decide to contribute such amount every month for a year and decide to use it to establish mini solar plant or use it to rehabilitate your street dilapidated roads and lamps. Damn!! Nigeria is doomed.
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Divit(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2019
goaldynboy:

There are over 50 topics on the front page of nairaland; did they put gun on your head to open the thread?!!

Nigeria operates a capitalist economy where anyone is free to delve into any legitimate business! You are free to open a barbing salon, tailor shop, restaurant, supermarket, betting business, etc!

If another man decides to invest his money in Big Brother Naija business, you don't have any right to pull down or talk shit about his business!! And you don't have right to decide what other people watch on television!!

With this your mindset nigeria will never move forward. We need to be strong and correct ourselves whenever we see one of our people doing things that contribute nothing to the growth or progress of the nation. If we all act like wetin concern me, we will never move forward.
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by chiblaze07(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Wow! this is cool. At least small motivation for the remaining housemates.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

GistNet:
Big brother naija season 3 contestants of Double Wahala paid a surprised visit to Pepper Dem housemates for the independence day carnival with the top 5 finalists. Gistmore reports

Five pepper dem housemates have graced into the finale which includes; Frodd, Mike, Omashola, Seyi and Mercy.

See more photos ; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-pepper-dem-meets-double-wahala-housemates
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2019
goaldynboy:

You are not acting very intelligent..freedom is circlica l. Am free not to comment just as am free to. Don't be a coward when it comes to debate. People condemn tithe and church even.

It's a free world. There are things I may observe that you may not even because you are attached. Person weh DE in love no DE see weakness of the other even if them hold him head straight.
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
goaldynboy:

Stop being a sissy. People come to religious thread to defacat all the time They call us dummies for following religion blindly. It's a debate. We defend out post. It's normal. Debate even on romance thread. Wildlife. People kill python others come for them as quasi wild life conservationist.

Here is no diferent. On the templates off arguments points tend to counter points. Rather than tell me.to fucckkk..for not liking the show.like you. Educate me on the merits and benefits of it Make me see your point. Convert me.
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by COOL10(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kasalee001:

Peace

Stop being so short sighted Mr man. You act like you know it all but you don't know shiiit. This season's BBN started more than 17 months later than the last. Tell me,in those 17 months,how did your life improve, how many lives were you able to impact,how many families did you lift out of poverty? Pls answer these questions. Your own is to come to Nairaland condemning a show that has impacted more lives in 3 months than you probably will in your entire existence. Abeg shift one side undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Uruan2023:

I see you have too much worries about life. Be calm.
Re: BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) by marvin906(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Don't mind the mother fuckers ...I have tolerated enough of their bullshits here on NairaLand,always criticizing innovations that's eases us from d stress we undergo in this country, something that at least unifies us and make us laugh together as one apart from soccer....They always open threads to talk rubbish with their 5 MB data..drawing ys back ward in d country.

They claim it doesn't add value to d society while Millions has been won in various tasks already to empower families,viewers has been winning every weekend,Companies has been advertised steadily and are already going international.,Orphanages have benefitted and schools as well..so don't mind them

how does bbn unify us ..
am curious..
freeing sowore from prison is not fit to unify us..
is Tacha and mercy that's fit to unify nigeria..
how has orphanages and school benefitted from bbn..
guy I weak for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie Industry Is Getting It Wrong / BBNaija: Princess & Bitto Have Been Evicted! / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.