Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ibeju Lekki - The New Gold - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ibeju Lekki - The New Gold (488 Views)

Ibeju Lekki: The Goldmine Of Real Estate In Nigeria 2020 / Lagoon Gate Estate,ibeju Lekki. The New Banana Island With Beautiful Water View / Dry land for sale wit CofO near LFTZ Ibeju Lekki: The Summit Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibeju Lekki - The New Gold by PropertyBoss: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2019
So I get asked this question a whole lot of times from my clients.

They are like Henry, I'm looking to invest somewhere in Nigeria, most of the times Lagos, what factors do you think I should consider.. Guess what? My replies are always the SAME.

LOCATION❗LOCATION ❕LOCATION ‼️.. I can't shout this enough
You know I once heard the story of a man whose dad was an engineer many years ago.

His dad was into dredging, landfilling and the likes. The man got a lot of contracts to sandfill lands in the legendary Lekki those days.

Then lekki was selling for a bit above a million. Whenever he got paid, his friends would advice him to got a plot at least in lekki but no he wouldn't, instead he invested all of his money in Abeokuta which happened to be his hometown, well I wouldn't blame him, he probably thought it was safer but then Real Estate Investments don't work that way. Fast forward many years later, his son went big into the Real Estate industry and acquired properties in that same Lekki-Ajah axis.

Today one plot of his son's land, just one plot can buy all his acres of lands put together in Abeokuta.

Sometimes I just laugh when I see clients shouting that they can never invest in Lekki, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki because of water and the likes, I'm just always like issokayyy.

Ask the people that invested in Banana Island when it was nothing but trees and swamps... Issokayyy oo. Today if you don't have over a hundred million, you can't get anywhere in Lekki.. I rest my case�..

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contain Urgently Need Around Ilupeju / Invest Early! Invest Now! / Property For Sale I Ahmadu Bello Way VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.