Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (499 Views)

Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Eddyy33: 1:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: . by respect80(m): 1:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Just post one of the pics na....
I won't show anybody.

BTW, try to see a doctor in any good hospital and make it look like an emergency situation. When you are privately with the doctor, just explain everything to him passionately and tell him you wish to have a clue about what's wrong with you pending when you're able to get some money for treatment. I bet you most doctors are not as impassionate or inhumane as some think.

Don't just sit at home cos there has to be proper assessment before any effective diagnosis or treatment can be achieved as scratching could be caused by a myriad of reasons.
Re: . by Eddyy33: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2019
respect80:
Just post one of the pics na....
I won't show anybody.

BTW, try to see a doctor in any good hospital and make it look like an emergency situation. When you are privately with the doctor, just explain everything to him passionately and tell him you wish to have a clue about what's wrong with you pending when you're able to get some money for treatment. I bet you most doctors are not as impassionate or inhumane as some think.

Don't just sit at home cos there has to be proper assessment before any effective diagnosis or treatment can be achieved as scratching could be caused by a myriad of reasons.
Thanks bro...
I will try that
Re: . by ItzSpartacuz: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2019
Where is the graphic pic?

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Has Been Given Just Months To Live At 26 / China's Killer Coronavirus / North Korea Executes Official Who Was Being Quarantined For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.