Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

intimacy gadget Shop Senator Abbo Updates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / intimacy gadget Shop Senator Abbo Updates (472 Views)

Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

intimacy gadget Shop Senator Abbo Updates by mosh2035(m): 1:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Nigeria is a strange nation where people quickly forget things or maybe intentionally let go of things. The intimacy gadget shop senator assaulted a woman which was recorded by the store CCTV system. This so called senator is still roaming around town freely with no consequence for is evil acts. Nothing is done by the senate as an institution. Nigerian youths should channel their vibrant, energetic and never die attitude to more pressing issues of national development rather than waste unlimited time yelling about BBN, which is a complete misplaced priority.
Re: intimacy gadget Shop Senator Abbo Updates by Blue3k(m): 2:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Nobodu is going to cry more than the victim? She got beat up and probably recieved her hush money. I dont see why she wouldn't file a civil suit against him to secure a nice payday otherwise.

I wish the idiot police officer who stoody by and didn't arrest the senator was punished. The prosecutors in the city refused to file crimal charges. Lastly the house of representatives is under no prrssure to do anything.
Re: intimacy gadget Shop Senator Abbo Updates by mosh2035(m): 2:24am On Oct 01, 2019
He is a senator not House of reps. member. I totally agree with you about the police guy but he only should not be punished but dealt with along is nasty boss. Youths needs to channel our energy to better things rather than few weeks rant on SM.

Blue3k:
Nobodu is going to cry more than the victim? She got beat up and probably recieved her hush money. I dont see why she wouldn't file a civil suit against him to secure a nice payday otherwise.

I wish the idiot police officer who stoody by and didn't arrest the senator was punished. The prosecutors in the city refused to file crimal charges. Lastly the house of representatives is under no prrssure to do anything.
Re: intimacy gadget Shop Senator Abbo Updates by mosh2035(m): 1:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Ex-NHIS Boss Fails To Return N150m Vehicles After Sacking / Governor Sanwo-olu Supervises The Arrest Of Traffic Offenders. / PDP Condemns Attack On Wada, Killing By Apc,says Assault Shows APC Fears Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.