Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

‘I Want To Start Ashawo Business’ – Wizkid Tells Teni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Want To Start Ashawo Business’ – Wizkid Tells Teni (401 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / “teni Pls Don't Kill My Baby Pls!” – Wizkid Tells Teni (photo) / Jay Quameh Rooney Blasts Bobrisky, Says He's A Learner In Ashawo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Want To Start Ashawo Business’ – Wizkid Tells Teni by tkk413: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2019
Nigerian singer, Teni Makanaki decided to give back to the society by offering to sponsor businesses as fans await her new single, ‘billionaire’.

The singer shared the post on her social media page with the caption;

“I’ll be picking 3 people that need help starting their business! We will help to set up your business!!! #BILLIONAIRE”

Superstar Popstar, Wizkid, took to Teni’s comment section to request for some money to fund his new business. The father of three said he would like to start ‘Ashawo’ business.

click to See the post and reactions below:
https://globalgists.info/2019/10/01/i-want-to-start-ashawo-business-wizkid-tells-teni/

(1) (Reply)

Headies 2019 Nominees List Is Out!!! See Full List Of Nominated Artistes / Bbnaija Mercy Full Audition Video, Before Bbnaija House / Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘lionheart’ Announced As Nigeria’s Submission For Oscars 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.