Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

US Athlete, Allyson Felix Breaks One Of Usain Bolt's World Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Athlete, Allyson Felix Breaks One Of Usain Bolt's World Records (355 Views)

Malaysian Lady Who Defrauds US Athlete Over 1.2 Million USD3 / Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year / BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Athlete, Allyson Felix Breaks One Of Usain Bolt's World Records by olayinka807: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2019
US track and field star Allyson Felix brought home her 12th gold medal at a world championship, breaking her tie with Usain Bolt for the most gold medals at worlds, and securing her first gold medal as a mom.

Felix was part of the winning team, which featured Wilbert London, Courtney Okolo, and Michael Cherry in the first-ever world 4×400 mixed relay on Sunday. “So special, to have my daughter here watching means the world to me. It’s been a crazy year for me” Felix told NBCSN.

The quartet finished their race at 3:09.34, setting a world record for the new event. Just ten months ago, Felix prematurely gave birth to her daughter, Camryn, after enduring a difficult pregnancy where she suffered from severe preeclampsia.
Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2019/10/us-athlete-allyson-felix-breaks-one-of.html

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: US Athlete, Allyson Felix Breaks One Of Usain Bolt's World Records by olayinka807: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2019
More

Re: US Athlete, Allyson Felix Breaks One Of Usain Bolt's World Records by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2019
great
Re: US Athlete, Allyson Felix Breaks One Of Usain Bolt's World Records by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Cool
Re: US Athlete, Allyson Felix Breaks One Of Usain Bolt's World Records by Homeboiy: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2019
Bolt still remains the overall

In fact I will name my child bolt
Re: US Athlete, Allyson Felix Breaks One Of Usain Bolt's World Records by daddytime(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Allyson my before before crush...

* If you fancy a way to earn a legit side income from the comfort of your home and phone without tampering with your normal hustle do me a WhatsApp and let's make the best of this last quarter together.
Re: US Athlete, Allyson Felix Breaks One Of Usain Bolt's World Records by Chuks9000: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2019
This is neither hear nor there.
I was expecting to see his time record broken. Only to find out that it is a woman (stupid match up by @OP if you ask me).
Re: US Athlete, Allyson Felix Breaks One Of Usain Bolt's World Records by emeijeh(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Homeboiy:
Bolt still remains the overall

In fact I will name my child bolt

Pray he doesn't end up a cab driver cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Slay Queens Are Increasing Price Of S3X Becos Of Bad Economy / You Can't Believe This At Headies 2019 Music Award 13th Edition / Pastor Exposed Using Same Woman For Same Fake Miracle (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.