Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

God Wants To Tell You Something. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Wants To Tell You Something. (353 Views)

"I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / Do Only What God Wants You To Do. / A Prophet Had Told Me God Wants Me To Be A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Wants To Tell You Something. by Btruth: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2019
God Wants To Tell You Something

TUE, 1 OCT 2019

‘When the Lord saw Moses coming to take a closer look, God called to him from the middle of the bush.’ Exodus 3:4 NLT

Never judge a person’s potential by what they appear to be right now. Moses, one of history’s greatest leaders, was tending sheep when God called him. There’s not a corporate head-hunter who would have hired him. But don’t judge him yet—he’s just between jobs. God is about to talk to him and change his life. If you’re tired of listening to everybody else’s opinions, get alone with God. He will show you things that can change your future (see Jeremiah 33:3).

At age sixty-five, after running a restaurant for several years, Colonel Sanders found himself broke. All he had was a Social Security cheque of $105 a month, a recipe for fried chicken, and a vision he refused to give up on. As a result he eventually built the Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise, became a multimillionaire and a devoted Christian philanthropist. The point is: it’s not over until God says it’s over!

Moses nearly burned out trying to do things his own way. Then God showed up in a fire that Moses neither started nor maintained. In essence God said, ‘Look at this burning bush; it’s going to be you. In My strength you’ll stand before Pharaoh. The Red Sea will give way before My power at work in you. I’ll give you manna in the wilderness. I’ll strengthen and sustain you all the way to your destiny.’

Whatever you’re doing today, stop! Get alone with God and say, ‘I will now turn aside and listen to You’ (see Exodus 3:3). Once you’ve heard what He wants to tell you, your life will never be the same.
Re: God Wants To Tell You Something. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: God Wants To Tell You Something. by palashbiswas: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chicken Cutlet Recipe

Crispy and crunchy chicken cutlet is a type of fusion recipe. But it is much different from other fried chicken recipe. It is mainly made by tear limb from limb chicken pieces. In this cooking process, boneless chicken pieces first boiled then grind or tear limb from limb, them fried with corn starch or besan or breadcrumbs. To make crispy chicken cutlet some people use mashed potatoes but I never use this. I always use a unique and authentic method to cook this.
We can buy this chicken recipe from our nearest restaurants but those are not healthy. All the restaurants always use some harmful substance to make this recipe. That is why I recommend to make it in your kitchen. It,s taste like Bengali chicken pakora recipe. So let's get started.

Cooking Ingredients

boneless chicken 600 grams
Ginger-garlic paste 2 tsp
green chili 3 pieces (finely minced)
coriander leaves one hand full (finely minced)
1/2 cup cooking oil for deep frying
3 pieces of eggs
1 cup cornflour
salt as per taste
garam masala powder 1 tsp
black pepper powder 1 tsp
coriander powder 1 tsp
cumin powder 1 tsp
homemade breadcrumbs 2 cups
finely chopped onion 3 pieces

How to make chicken cutlet recipe

• Wash the boneless chicken pieces then drain off water. Take a pressure cooker, add ½ liter water, 1 tsp salt, and boneless chicken in it. Covered the by lid then heat over medium flame. Boiled it for 5 minutes then uncover the cooker.
• Mashed the chicken pieces finely. Now add ginger-garlic paste, salt, pepper powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, 1 tsp corn starch, 1 tsp breadcrumbs, chopped onions, cumin powder, and coriander leaves then blend them well.
• Again mashed this mixture so that the cutlets make very fine. Now partition this mixture into 25 balls by hand. Take balls one by one and make them like a disc by compressing.
• Now keep aside all the chicken cutlets. Take a bowl and whisk eggs in it.
• In another pot take breadcrumbs for coating the cutlets. One by one, cutlets first dip in the egg then coated with breadcrumbs. All the cutlets coated this way. Make sure all sides coated well.
• Keep these coated chicken cutlets in a fridge for 30 minutes. Please see the full recipe by clicking the below recipe link.
See the full chicken cutlet recipe
Re: God Wants To Tell You Something. by tpiander: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Never judge a person’s potential by what they appear to be right now

A person's appearance is important in adjudging their mental state however, it's not always good to ignore that.

Not saying they are crazy- they might be troubled or going through something and need to talk to somebody.

This applies especially to Nigerians. You should find out what could be behind someone's appearance if it seems off.

Sorry, I didn't read most of your post.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan: Historical Significance Of Bower's Tower / House Painter, With Beautiful Design Of Your Choice. Call Today. / Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 Minimum Wage — Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.