Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles (1807 Views)

Sold: Used Pimped 2003 Toyota Highlander With DVD For N950k / Brand New 2018 Toyota Landcruiser Prado ( Lagos ) / SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Trexautos: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Brand new Highlander XLE

Low mileage

Black on brown skin leather .

Full duty paid

Price : 18.5m

Available in other colors as well.

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Trexautos: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2019

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Trexautos: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Available
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Cosplay: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Cosplay: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Cosplay: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by LeJeun3: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2019
grin

Cosplay was here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by aninweze(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2019
3 different auctions
Haba mana
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by peterpeteru: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2019
grin
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by A305: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Cosplay be like: Call me, am available.

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by skyfall: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
O Lord, have mercy on your children o cry
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by thebigkendo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
One of the reasons why Trump wants to build the wall...To keep the Mexicans out of America

Diportivo come & see something grin
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by CaptainMitch: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by diportivo: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
thebigkendo:
One of the reasons why Trump wants to build the wall...To keep the Mexicans out of America

Diportivo come & see something grin

gee-sus-is-lawd shocked

Trexautos:

Brand new Highlander XLE

Low mileage

Full duty paid

1 Like

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by dirtycoin(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Trexautos:
Brand new Highlander XLE

Low mileage

Full duty paid

Brand-new indeed!

You put up a savage car for sale and termed it brand new, thinking no one will find out. You are indeed beyond redemption.

Cosplay, thank you.

6 Likes

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Trexautos: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
dirtycoin:

Brand-new indeed!

You put up a savage car for sale and termed it brand new, thinking no one will find out. You are indeed beyond redemption.

Cosplay, thank you.

I knew people will come and be mentioning me up and down .

Well, the importer had given me the car and I have shown him this report .

You don’t need to insult me oga, you can talk without insults .

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Trexautos: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
If you are pained , go and buy brand new and stop using this topic to pass your frustration .

People sell salvage cars everyday even this particular one will still be sold (by another person probably ) so why the sudden attack on me ?

Oya , reply as usual
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by LeJeun3: 12:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Trexautos:
If you are pained , go and buy brand new and stop using this topic to pass your frustration .

People sell salvage cars everyday even this particular one will still be sold (by another person probably ) so why the sudden attack on me ?

Oya , reply as usual

Is this your justification for the deception?!

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by alezzy13: 1:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Trexautos:
[s]If you are pained , go and buy brand new and stop using this topic to pass your frustration[/s]

Oya , reply as usual

@bolded, precisely. And I do hope the car gets a buyer.

But it was wrong to pass it off as a 'brand' new one, WHEN ITS CLEARLY NOT. Hence the 'sudden attack on you'.

Nothing stops you posting the history so that a potential buyer can make informed choice.
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by ElRazur: 2:12am On Oct 15, 2019
I saw this and needed to log in and post. I think Cosplay did a good job here highlighting the hidden dangers from some of these so called Car dealers.

How do you take a car and make no attempt to find out about it via checking car history etc. Then come online to present it as brand-new, when it clearly isn't one.

Who in their right mind want to spend 18m plus on a car that's probably an insurance write off or a Category A vehicle (in the UK. These kind of cars should never be used in a road and salvageable parts must be destroyed)

Yet when this was pointed out, the so called Car dealer is getting upset at those attacking him. Abeg, what you are selling is a coffin and you deserve every negative view of you that you get here. I will even go and far as comparing your action to someone caught with stolen goods and trying to use ignorance as an excuse.

I'm glad this is happening though and I am going to urge the mods to sticky this thread so that all can see it.

Thank you.

PS
Well played Cosplay.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by iph0neb0t: 2:41am On Oct 15, 2019
80% of cars posted here are salvage accidented vehicles
Nigeria enables this
Citizens of Nigeria enables this
Nairaland enables this
at least there should be rules in posting these cars like VIN for the unsuspecting buyers
if Nigerians do their due diligence in buying cars this will stop fast
nobody thinks about the car getting into another accident , what exactly will happen?

Thanks again Cosplay
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by iph0neb0t: 2:49am On Oct 15, 2019
2 auctions
dealer denies everything
its a shame

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Trexautos: 5:55am On Oct 15, 2019
alezzy13:

@bolded, precisely. And I do hope the car gets a buyer.

But it was wrong to pass it off as a 'brand' new one, WHEN ITS CLEARLY NOT. Hence the 'sudden attack on you'.

Nothing stops you posting the history so that a potential buyer can make informed choice.

I agree I didn’t confirm the car history wasn’t thoroughly checked by me but let’s be honest , how many cars can an individual check?checkung the full history of one car is not free sir if you want to get the history of over 100 cars , you do the maths . About buyers being informed , buyers have the choice to check history of any car they choose by themselves and that is why I encourage them to come and check physically instead of being online and they can ask you some very annoying questions (I’ve had a guy here ask for video of the exhaust of a car he ‘claimed’ he wanted to buy when the engine is on) after sending him C number , Vin , Boot pics , engine pics etc . At the end , ghost mode . Sometimes you guys don’t know what we pass through just to satisfy every Enquiry .

I answered you because of how you wrote without insults and as for those who are just typing just to be noticed on a thread, we have seen you so you can now carry on.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Trexautos: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2019
I am still expecting more people to come and comment . One thread ,all of a sudden everyone’s an expert in Car history researching . I posted what I was sent by an importer , I’m not the one who imported it . So talk from now till next year I will still not shake.
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by iph0neb0t: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dealers are suppose to be experts in these things
mechanics are experts in fixing cars
drs heal ppl
painters paint
drivers drive

when your negligence is called out take it in good faith
good or bad , criticism is good and helps

however as a dealer you can get the unlimited vinchecks monthly

you cannot make 3-5m profit on one car and expect ppl not to call it out , its just wrong . its all still corruption one way or the other.

This is why local dealers in Nigeria dont give warranty

somebody will buy your car no doubt , what ppl are saying is dont mislead anyone, it is wrong
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by dirtycoin(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Trexautos:

I knew people will come and be mentioning me up and down .

Well, the importer had given me the car and I have shown him this report .

You don’t need to insult me oga, you can talk without insults .

Thank you

You should done your homework properly first before posting the ad here. No one cares to know who the importer is. Everyone is on you because you are the one who posted the ad here.

How about asking the relevant questions and collecting information about a car before uploading the advertisement here.

Just a friendly advice though.
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by kuntash: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Trexautos:
I am still expecting more people to come and comment . One thread ,all of a sudden everyone’s an expert in Car history researching . I posted what I was sent by an importer , I’m not the one who imported it . So talk from now till next year I will still not shake.

You have made your point , and I think you should leave it so . You didnt know the vehicle had a damage history thats fine!

The part of people insulting rather than correct maturely should be encouraged .

I would buy such vehicle even with the damaged picture. the Mileage appears untampered , which is good- less than 700miles-

I am also sure the damaged parts were replaced properly..

sad enough , dealers face such challenges often even though there are some unscrupulous ones amongst them - Its the auction, the Nigeria customs, the parts seller that probably would smile well enouugh - The correct duty for that vehicle is much - and our customs would not consider that damage... these are some areas that could be frustrating also.

Happy sales !
Re: 2018 Toyota Highlander With 635 Miles by Trexautos: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2019
kuntash:

You have made your point , and I think you should leave it so . You didnt know the vehicle had a damage history thats fine!

The part of people insulting rather than correct maturely should be encouraged .

I would buy such vehicle even with the damaged picture. the Mileage appears untampered , which is good- less than 700miles-

I am also sure the damaged parts were replaced properly..

sad enough , dealers face such challenges often even though there are some unscrupulous ones amongst them - Its the auction, the Nigeria customs, the parts seller that probably would smile well enouugh - The correct duty for that vehicle is much - and our customs would not consider that damage... these are some areas that could be frustrating also.

Happy sales !

God bless u sir

(1) (Reply)

Ad Renewed / Qlink 200cc Used Powerbike For Sale / SOLD! Toks Lexus RX300 2001 Model (custom Wheels)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.