Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Urgent Need Of A Room Self Contained - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Need Of A Room Self Contained (512 Views)

How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / For Sale : An Hostel Building Of Self Contained In Ibadan / A Room Self Contained Apartment In Seaside Estate, Badore. Ajah At N200K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of A Room Self Contained by Mama4dworld: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Please I need a room self contained within Maryland gbadaga, palmgrove, obanikoro, fadeyi and environs..

Please I need it in a neat and safe environment

My budget is 120-180k

Help....
Re: Urgent Need Of A Room Self Contained by herakles: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Mama4dworld:
Please I need a room self contained within Maryland gbadaga, palmgrove, obanikoro, fadeyi and environs...

My budget is 120-180k

Help....

you must be on a long thing! you cannot get a room self contain in the areas you quoted for that price, except you want to move to bariga! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Need Of A Room Self Contained by Mama4dworld: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2019
herakles:

you must be on a long thing! you cannot get a room self contain in the areas you quoted for that price, except you want to move to bariga! cheesy

Thanks for your comment.

(1) (Reply)

Land And House For Sale At Ikorodu / For Sale An Office Building Sitting On 1000sqmts Along Gbagada/oshodi Expresswa / For Sale The Place Is One Acre That Is Six Plots Of Land And A Registered C Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.