Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tacha, Come Home, I Have N5million Cheque For You – PH Millionaire (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha, Come Home, I Have N5million Cheque For You – PH Millionaire (video) (336 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha, Come Home, I Have N5million Cheque For You – PH Millionaire (video) by Wavygist: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2019
An alleged Port Harcourt millionaire has called on Big Brother Naija, BBNaija ex-housemate Tacha to come back home and get a whooping sum of N5million.

In a video we came across on social media, the man flaunted a cheque of N5million written in Tacha’s name and asked her to come get it.

In the video, he showed off his cars and mansion and berated Peter for not fufilling his promise to the housemate.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMsERtU3b2U

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/10/01/tacha-come-home-i-have-n5million-for-you-ph-millionaire/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Tacha, Come Home, I Have N5million Cheque For You – PH Millionaire (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2019
And she will be thinking it is free, they will chop you before giving you take my word for it.
Re: Tacha, Come Home, I Have N5million Cheque For You – PH Millionaire (video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Just pray she has mgt that can help her stay relevant
Re: Tacha, Come Home, I Have N5million Cheque For You – PH Millionaire (video) by muzically(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Audio-visual money grin

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Winner, Mercy Gets $10k From Dr Kennedy Okonkwo / Actress Rechael Okonkwo Prays For Those Affect By Onitsha Market Fire / Bankuli Osha Celebrates With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.