Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Update On The Sick Lady I Spoke About In My Previous Posts. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On The Sick Lady I Spoke About In My Previous Posts. (218 Views)

Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / Eko Telemed: Lagos Launches Online Medication Platform For The Sick / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Sick Lady I Spoke About In My Previous Posts. by mindboggler: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm back with an update concerning Chizoba, the sick young lady.

I thank everyone who answered my call for donations towards her cause, financially and otherwise. I also thank those who couldn't do so but supported in other ways, God bless you all. The said money was used to run tests that were used to diagnose her sickness.

Currently, she is with her family in Enugu and they are visiting media houses, churches, NGOs and anyone who may be of help to raise more money needed for her surgery.

That being the case, my work of helping to raise some money for her is done, therefore I wish to inform the public that this joint account I opened for the purpose of raising funds for her will be closed. Anyone who is moved to donate money can then send it to her personal account which is Nwatu Rose Chizoba, Access Bank, 0734691053.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Body Mass - Self Motivating Workout Process / Effects Of Spending Time Outside On Kids / Open Defecation: Ekiti State Drops To Sixth Position Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.