Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence (29244 Views)

Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos / EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

Veiled threat.

Try it and see if your entire village would not be obliterated.
stereotype
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by GavelSlam: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Vikynas:
stereotype

Why not try it and see?
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

Why not try it and see?
people like you are dead and gone since 80's
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by GavelSlam: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Vikynas:
people like you are dead and gone since 80's

Dead and gone, yet we are thriving.

The life the Yahoo boy wants, we have achieved through hardwork.

We paid attention in school and remained diligent after.

We did not make excuses and we strove for what we believed in.

If we are archaic, you are otiose.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Yankee101: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
You can't do much with cyber security in yahoo yahoo frauds.

It's plain old gullibility and sometimes greed

The best way to catch them is follow the money and goods/services bought.
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

Tell that to Mr President man.
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

you're just ranting!!
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Arespect10: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
Korean government help bawo? Where were they all these while? All of a sudden they wanna help.

They should go help to arrest [s]Tinubu, Melaye, Okorocha, Buhari, Ganduje[/s] et al...
NONSENSE! angry
Why dont you mentione that bias Nnamdi Kanu insn't he yahoo yahoo??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by cjudy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
They should come down to Nigeria and see how boys even the so called EFCC guys go do them local. Yeye
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by OdenKelechi(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Felixalex:
Nice, but who will help EFCC in catching corrupt politicians?
Only God

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Oloyedecherry: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
F
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by cjudy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bet9ja na the way guys, bet wisely. Leave Yahoo alone
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by GavelSlam: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Vikynas:
Tell that to Mr President man.

He gave 200k of you 30k a month you say it is too little

Maybe he should be shipping champagne to your houses.

If you like continue, won't be long before you are also paraded with your laptop and printer.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by lereinter(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
The Korean/ Nigeria ICT centre in lokoja what has been the benefit

Sakamaje
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
seunmohmoh:
They should start living in Nigeria also. I will like to see Kim seon, jang kue sung. Nori, chinchum lol.
this one dey find client grin
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by paddyofboss(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kwanza:
paddyofboss come ooooo, wahala dey oooo
Lol na dem know oooo
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

Frederick Lugard,Put you where you are today out of Yahoo Yahoo if you don't know before get it into your skull now you Buhari of our time, you're not supposed to be where you are today if not yahoo yahoo by Lugard and you're there typing trash.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

If you like continue, won't be long before you are also paraded with your laptop and printer.
look at the jobless thing.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by GavelSlam: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Vikynas:
Frederick Lugard,Put you where you are today out of Yahoo Yahoo if you don't know before get it into your skull now you Buhari of our time, you're not supposed to be where you are today if not yahoo yahoo by Lugard and you're there typing trash.

Illiterate.
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

seems you're a Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

Illiterate.
lol balloon calling nylon Rock Ur father dere!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Chummynoni(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Momfa:
Yahoo Yahoo Boys committing cyber crimes and now under EFCC surveillance are in for more trouble as the Korean ambassador to Nigeria, Lee In Tae, promised more support to the commission.

Lee said the Korean government will help the commission in the area of cyber intelligence and forensic capacity building.

Tae made the pledge as he led a Korean delegation that comprised the director of the Korean Cultural Center, Abuja, Lee Jin Su on a on duty tour at the EFCC Headquarters, Jabi Abuja, where Korean forensic experts are currently training officials of the Commission on forensic technology.

The ambassador expressed satisfaction with the EFCC’s state-of-the-art Forensic Laboratory Directorate, and expressed confidence that the Commission will drastically reduce corruption and cyber crimes in the country with the quality of technology it has in the directorate.

“With you, I see a Nigeria that will be free of crimes,” Tae said.

The Acting Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Magu, who was delighted with the visit, charged the Korean ambassador to assist the Commission the more in the fight against corruption and cybercrimes by affording more training opportunities to the commission.

Magu was confident that collaboration with the Korean government would further strengthen the EFCC’s capacity in the fight against corruption.

The EFCC boss noted that capacity building was key in producing well equipped staff of the Commission who would be able to stay ahead of fraudsters.

He expressed gratitude for the current training opportunity from the Korean government to EFCC officials and prayed for more of such opportunities.

“We appreciate your visit and we want to be introduced to more opportunities to enable the Commission continue to be in the lead of the fight against corruption, even if it means acquiring sophisticated and updated equipment that will aid our anti-graft fight, we will be glad to receive it,” Magu said.

Source: https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/09/30/yahoo-yahoo-boys-in-more-efcc-trouble-korea-offers-help-in-cyber-intelligence/
tiyin ti baje , eyin omo yahoo. eti shey oriburuku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by GavelSlam: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Vikynas:
seems you're a Bastard.

Yours is confirmed.

Now let's talk about your mother.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by GavelSlam: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Vikynas:
look at the jobless thing.

Like your father.

Why do you think you never met him?
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by YorubaAssasin: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Arespect10:

Why dont you mentione that bias Nnamdi Kanu insn't he yahoo yahoo??

But he's yet to steal from Nigeria... cool

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

Like your father.

Why do you think you never met him?
this my nigga dey vex it's not my fault bro sey you belong there you can dig deep and you will find out de oda side of life
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

Yours is confirmed.

Now let's talk about your mother.
Happy Independence Day
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by GavelSlam: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Vikynas:
this my nigga dey vex it's not my fault bro sey you belong there you can dig deep and you will find out de oda side of life

Look young man, I'm in UK as we speak, transacted business in USA, Canada and Portugal this year alone.

You can decide that fraud is the only thing you know and continue to run from the law or you acknowledge there are other ways.

Tbe choice is yours.
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by seunmohmoh(f): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
this one dey find client grin
I just love their plastic looking faces.
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

Look young man, I'm in UK as we speak, transacted business in USA, Canada and Portugal this year alone.

You can decide that fraud is the only thing you know and continue to run from the law or you acknowledge there are other ways.

Tbe choice is yours.
I am in Dubai expecting my goods from Hong Kong as we text right now I'm planning to move over to Paris tonight

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Vikynas: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

Tbe choice is yours.
I am in Dubai expecting my goods from Hong Kong as we text right now I'm planning to move over to Paris tonight.
Re: Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence by Omenkata: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

But he's yet to steal from Nigeria... cool
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner / ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks / Valentine Day Turned Bloody At Oworoshoki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.