Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study (890 Views)

Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study by godlyguy(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2019
To Hon. Barr. (Evang.) Princess Pat. A. Ajudua, it is a crime to bring the attention of the government to the dilapidated state of infrastructure and the need to maintain or build new ones without the fear of losing your job as this is considered as exposing the lapses of the government.

This action has led to the sack of her media aide, following a post he made on the social media drawing the attention of the Delta State government to the dilapidated state of Ibusa Girls Grammar School located in Umueze/Okponta, Ibusa and the need for urgent repairs.

The media aide who posted a video on Facebook of female secondary school students receiving lectures in a classroom while been drenched by the rain.

Shockingly, the lawmaker who represents Oshimili North LGA in the Delta State House of Assembly and also an evangelist who is said to run a church in Asaba and Ibusa, showing no iota of remorse for the inhumane condition in which the students receive lectures, immediately summoned the media aide to her office and lashed out on him, after which she relieved him of his duty describing her actions as “exposing the lapses of the government”.

“I was at the House of Assembly complex to see Princess and she began to vibrate as to why I would make such post. I even told her that the post wasn’t against her but that didn’t go down well with her. She said I was exposing the lapses of the state government” the media aide lamented.

It was gathered that the school which is under the constituency represented by the lawmaker who has spent over twelve years in the State’s House of Assembly with nothing to show for it, could be likened to a poultry farm with overgrown weed and buildings looking like they have been in existence for more than five decades begging for immediate rehabilitation.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/10/delta-state-government-sacks-media-aide.html
Re: Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study by kinzation(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Sacked for exposing the Government
Naijiria
Re: Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study by godlyguy(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2019
godlyguy:
To Hon. Barr. (Evang.) Princess Pat. A. Ajudua, it is a crime to bring the attention of the government to the dilapidated state of infrastructure and the need to maintain or build new ones without the fear of losing your job as this is considered as exposing the lapses of the government.

This action has led to the sack of her media aide, following a post he made on the social media drawing the attention of the Delta State government to the dilapidated state of Ibusa Girls Grammar School located in Umueze/Okponta, Ibusa and the need for urgent repairs.

The media aide who posted a video on Facebook of female secondary school students receiving lectures in a classroom while been drenched by the rain.

Shockingly, the lawmaker who represents Oshimili North LGA in the Delta State House of Assembly and also an evangelist who is said to run a church in Asaba and Ibusa, showing no iota of remorse for the inhumane condition in which the students receive lectures, immediately summoned the media aide to her office and lashed out on him, after which she relieved him of his duty describing her actions as “exposing the lapses of the government”.

“I was at the House of Assembly complex to see Princess and she began to vibrate as to why I would make such post. I even told her that the post wasn’t against her but that didn’t go down well with her. She said I was exposing the lapses of the state government” the media aide lamented.

It was gathered that the school which is under the constituency represented by the lawmaker who has spent over twelve years in the State’s House of Assembly with nothing to show for it, could be likened to a poultry farm with overgrown weed and buildings looking like they have been in existence for more than five decades begging for immediate rehabilitation.

I for talk wetin dey my mind but let me just stay calm... Na Independence day sha grin
godlyguy:

I for talk wetin dey my mind but let me just stay calm... Na Independence day sha
Re: Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study by aloeman15(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
kinzation:
Sacked for exposing the Government
Naijiria
dis is a surprise to u?
really?
u b jjc?
mcheeeww
Re: Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study by don33310(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2019
See the kind of leaders we have and you think Nigeria will get better
Re: Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study by NwaAmaikpe: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2019
shocked

Loyalty is everything. Such an aide has demonstrated that they do not qualify to be aides.

I believe this is a calumny smear directed at Princess Ajudua whose feat of retaining her seat against the odds of sellout of allies who decamped to Esenwa's camp on the eve of primaries is still giving her enemies sleepless nights.

This lady is a fine gentlewoman with a heart of gold. A selfless democrat who may be grossly misunderstood for not painting her words or mincing the facts.

While the enemy keep planning evil and hoping for her downfall, she keeps rising.

A doctorate degree in Law is safely in the bag, a grandson to keep the Ajudua dynasty running and if they aren't careful God may embarrass them by making her Delta state's first female deputy governor in 2023.

Amu apa.
My regards to the Chief Whip of all times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study by RoyalBlu(f): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2019
'She said I was exposing the lapses of the state government” .

SMH.

Shame on all these type of leaders.
Re: Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study by kinzation(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
aloeman15:
dis is a surprise to u?
really?
u b jjc?
mcheeeww
LMAO.... it's just wierd to me...
so someone cannot say the truth in peace again
Re: Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study by Jimmyson: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fake news...there is nothing like that. Where is the picture of the dilapidated school? Delta State Government is committed to ensuring prosperity and welfare for all Deltans. Gov Okowa is the most transparent governor in the history of Delta and Nigeria at large.

Re: Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study by godlyguy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
You are govt sponsored a** licker

(1) (Reply)

2023: It Is Time For Muslim To Represent Yoruba In Presidency / Man Who Negotiated Release Of 103 Chibok Girls Says Why 112 More May Not Return / Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.