Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West (2258 Views)

Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by freelansa: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Former Super Eagles defender, Taribo West has revealed what the Italian Mafia did to him during his time at AC Milan

Taribo West joined AC Milan in December 1999 from rivals Inter Milan.

After just four appearances, he was sent on loan to Derby County.

In an interview with ScoreNigeria, Taribo revealed that he was sent packing because the Italian Mafia could not stand to see a black player play ahead of club legends like Allesandro Costacurta, Paolo Maldini and Franco Baresi.

“The Mafia would do anything in their powers to make sure I was done with at Milan.

“They cooked a vicious story in the press that I was injured in the desperate bid to send me out of Milan.

“The doctors were bribed to say I was injured, but it was a lie. They did that because they felt it was unthinkable for an African player to take the place of those three aging defenders.

“Liverpool came with an offer, but at the end of the day, I had to settle for Derby County,” West said.

https://wotzup.ng/what-i-suffered-at-the-hands-of-italian-mafia-in-ac-milan-taribo-west/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by EkunKekere: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Nonsense. You were a fake "pastor" who lied about his age and AC Milan thought they were buying a 25 year old player when in actual fact you were probably closer to 33 in age.
If the Mafia were really that bad, how did you fellow black African Defender Marcel Dessaily become a club legend during the same period? Stupid man.

2 Likes

Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by Adeoludt(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2019
West
Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by Kwamecron(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Kanye west brother...

Do u kw?
Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by giftedben: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
EkunKekere:
Nonsense. You were a fake "pastor" who lied about his age and AC Milan thought they were buying a 25 year old player when in actual fact you were probably closer to 33 in age.
If the Mafia were really that bad, how did you fellow black African Defender Marcel Dessaily become a club legend during the same period? Stupid man.

Do you think white people play football with their real age.
Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by ubcandid(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
giftedben:

Do you think white people play football with their real age.

What do you mean by that statement? You think their system is programmed to waste your youthful years on guessing and gambling?

4 Likes

Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by realestniggah: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Old Man.. Go rest. Now where is Taye taiwo?
Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by giftedben: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubcandid:

What do you mean by that statement? You think there system is programmed to waste your youthful years on guessing and gambling.

Age is just a number. Africans work hard to make a living and White men work smart to also make a living. You guys should stop with all these baseless accusations on Africans. Age cheat is all over the world.
Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by ubcandid(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
giftedben:

Age is just a number. Africans work hard to make a living and White men work smart to also make a living. You guys should stop with all these baseless accusations on Africans. Age cheat is all over the world.

Oga I made no baseless accusation here and never made an accusation. I only responded to the wrong perception by the guy.

Bro, I have travelled out and I can tell you the Europeans have no business cheating with age. There is no need for it. Do you watch premier league programmes when they show history of clubs, mostly Man U? All those players you see that came from their academy, there are videos of them taking part in events. It's shown on DSTV. Why then would they want to cheat when it can be discovered?

Infact, in West Africa now, Nigeria seems to be the only country struggling with age cheat. I watched the recently concluded U17 nd 20 tournaments of both CAF and FIFA. I was shocked to my bone marrow on the relatively young players Mali and Senegal fielded, while players I played with and know are being called in when I'm in my late 20's.

They have all braced up and known that they would end up cheating themselves and have left the disgusting habit done with. So Tammy Abraham, iwobi, aina e.t.c cheated with age?

Don't believe that shit from anyone mate.

2 Likes

Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by Opeyemi04(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2019
realestniggah:
Old Man.. Go rest. Now where is Taye taiwo?
Tate taiwo is still playing football
Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by realestniggah: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Opeyemi04:

Tate taiwo is still playing football
Which club
Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by 2dice01: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
EkunKekere:
a fellow black man that played for France cheesy

Marcel Dessaily is born in Ghana but played for France

Do you think if Dele Alli was playing for Nigeria he will worth up to 50million

White see us as a lesser Being take it or leave it
Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by Opeyemi04(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
realestniggah:
Which club
one Finland club Sha
Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by slegend(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
ubcandid:

Oga I made no baseless accusation here and never made an accusation. I only responded to the wrong perception by the guy.

Bro, I have travelled out and I can tell you the Europeans have no business cheating with age. There is no need for it. Do you watch premier league programmes when they show history of clubs, mostly Man U? All those players you see that came from their academy, there are videos of them taking part in events. It's shown on DSTV. Why then would they want to cheat when it can be discovered?

Infact, in West Africa now, Nigeria seems to be the only country struggling with age cheat. I watched the recently concluded U17 nd 20 tournaments of both CAF and FIFA. I was shocked to my bone marrow on the relatively young players Mali and Senegal fielded, while players I played with and know are being called in when I'm in my late 20's.

They have all braced up and known that they would end up cheating themselves and have left the disgusting habit done with. So Tammy Abraham, iwobi, aina e.t.c cheated with age?

Don't believe that shit from anyone mate.
This is very wrong from someone who had traveled,Age cheating happens everywhere in the world,....Read more about,martial,kane,eriksen....etc

1 Like

Re: What I Suffered At The Hands Of Italian Mafia In AC Milan – Taribo West by ubcandid(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
slegend:

This is very wrong from someone who had traveled,Age cheating happens everywhere in the world,....Read more about,martial,kane,eriksen....etc

Pls, what about them? Most especially Kane and eriksen.

(1) (Reply)

Lampard,essien,fabregas,gerrard,scholes,deco,sneijder: / Basketball Courts / Brazilian Baby Girl Incredibly Upset By Neymar's Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.