Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

CAN YOU IMAGINE?? Man Kills His Own Colleague Over Sugar Cane - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CAN YOU IMAGINE?? Man Kills His Own Colleague Over Sugar Cane (301 Views)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Sister Kills Brother Over Sugar Cane (disturbing Photo) / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAN YOU IMAGINE?? Man Kills His Own Colleague Over Sugar Cane by soliuwap(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2019
A man, Jubrin Mohammed, said to be a sugarcane seller, aged 20, has reportedly killed his colleague after they engaged in a fight.
The deceased, a 25 year-old sugarcane seller, Hamisu Ibrahim was said to have been stabbed with a knife by Mohammed during the fight which happened in Onitsha, leading to his death.
A press release by the Police Public Relations Officer in Anambra State, SP Haruna Mohammed stated that the deceased was rushed to the hospital by police officers who visited the scene, but was confirmed dead by a medical doctor.
The release read: https://www.750gistmedia.ml/2019/10/can-you-imagine-man-kills-his-own.html
Re: CAN YOU IMAGINE?? Man Kills His Own Colleague Over Sugar Cane by chii8(f): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Gini ka ndia na-acho n'onitsha bikonu?

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Managing The Heat Period? Its Difficult To Breath Indoors Now. / 2019 In Perspective / House Dogs For Sale. Samoyed. 45k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.