Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigeria: The Sleeping Giant Of Africa By Soibi Ransom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: The Sleeping Giant Of Africa By Soibi Ransom (255 Views)

#endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. / Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Sleeping Giant Of Africa By Soibi Ransom by Dailymemoirs: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Beautiful vegetatation and Trees
Gold, columbite and steel
Limestone and Rubber
Crude oil flowing like a river

I am a giant of giants
I should be a home too good to leave
The world knows me
The world envies my potential
The world wishes for my beauty.

But I have bad leaders
Who rape me
Who sell me for selfish gains
Who cannot value my values

My people die of hunger
They struggle to have water
Power shortage a norm
Inflation killing the poor.

I should be better than Europe
Far more beautiful than Britain
Life for me should be easier than Dubai.

But no I am the headquarters

https://dailymemoirsnews./2019/10/01/nigeria-the-sleeping-giant-of-africa-by-soibi-ransom/

Re: Nigeria: The Sleeping Giant Of Africa By Soibi Ransom by Citytrend: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Some people do be calling for your Head for this poet Op. But it's we'll!

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

(1) (Reply)

Independence: The Double Chain Of Servitude And Subjugation By F Fani-kayode / Independence Day: Kwara Gov Donates Audio Books To Special Needs School / Biafra: What We Did To End Civil War – Gen Akinrinade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.