Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja (910 Views)

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates / Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 2:20am On May 19, 2007
I need someone schooling at university of Abuja that can help me wit their postjamb information
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by nasnas(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2007
as at last year dose dat had 160 n above in UME were invitd 4 post UME test provided dere choice of institution is unibuja.
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2007
How dose their postjamb look like cos I want 2study Animal science there.
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2007
Thanks alot nasnas, but pls can I hav ur email 4futher information.
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 1:33am On May 20, 2007
Please I need information about unibuja urgently
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2007
Pls I urgently need d info
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by DisGuy: 8:23pm On May 20, 2007
why dont you call them up or visit abuja for an open day there you'll get to speak to as many students as you can
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2007
I wish to but I dont hav much on me cos I stay in Lagos, and I go there now I wil also go there 4 d postjamb
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by DisGuy: 10:22pm On May 20, 2007
what is post jamb? is it an exam or interview

if it is an exam just study hard, practise exams questions mainly science maths and english and you wont have a problem. Ask other students in university how their postjambs are. there wont be much difference
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 3:40am On May 21, 2007
Thats nice Dis Guy, I need ur contact, I still need more information.
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by DisGuy: 3:52am On May 21, 2007
what sort of information exactly? the exam questions? the location? the time? the invigilators? what the lecture room looks like? the number of girls on campus? who to meet in abuja? accommodation arrangements?
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2007
If I can get all not bad, u can also send a mail to extrovert6pa6@hotmail.com thanks 4 ur concern, anyone else I need more information about d school
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2007
Post here
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2007
I need someone to tell me something
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by DisGuy: 11:08pm On May 21, 2007
something like?

when you ask a question you have to be very specific!! you might get an answer
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2007
Dis Guy, I need information on how the exam looks like, how to secure accommodation
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by nasnas(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2007
exrovert, here is email linknass@yahoo.com. cheers.
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2007
I need more information about University of Abuja
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2007
I need the school information badly
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by bam07(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]Extrovert6 I can see U are very anxiuos coming to Unibuja, and I think I can help U out for some information U need.n Likewise what Nas told U i know him very well is a current Guy and I hope he can do much for U. But if u feel like gettin intouch to me Just get me on talktobam07@yahoo.com. Have a nice time.
Olumide.
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2007
Thanks Olumide am V. greatful. Any other person who knows about d school should assist with some information.
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2007
Pls I need someone 2 assist me with some information about d school
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by DisGuy: 8:30pm On May 27, 2007
so what information do you want again?
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2007
Pls I need someone 2 assist me with some information about d school
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by DisGuy: 8:44pm On May 27, 2007
so what are the information you want abi, you just want information wetin dey do you sef!
it's just like me asking you i want to know about nigeria.
you have to be specific!

i dont know why im bothering myself even, Ive been to abuja twice! donkey years ago! tongue
ask olumide and nas.
Re: Anyone Schooling At University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2007
Hi Nas I need ur email address for more enquiry about university of Abuja. thanks expect ur reply. Sipasi

(1) (Reply)

Obj Dares ASUU - No Work No Pay / A.a.u. Post Ume, Share Your Experiences / ASUU Strike: Govt Approves 50% Salary Increase For Lecturers; Agreement Signed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.