Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 (6205 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
My little sis bought this phone 2-3 days ago and we already have a problem. Whatever you are doing with this phone it automatically goes back to the main menu and stops all activities. Like when playing music it's goes back to main menu and stops the music. Now imagine watching a movie or even typing a note.... That shit can be so annoying. It's not like I didn't tell my sister not to buy infinix, Tecno or even itel but the thing is she's not familiar with any other Android and she don't even wanna hear names like xiaomi but now I'm sure she's learned her lesson. A lot of people still makes this mistakes because they don't wanna try other brand they settle with the trash made by infinix, Tecno and itel. Please y'all should stop buy those phones and try other companies like xiaomi to avoid stories like this. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by Redpanter(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Could be a software bug which can be fixed with an update.....

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by RICHOLAC(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Honestly, i must say that your sister's gadget had malware issue, doesn't mean everyone's would have the same. Even the ITEL, TECNO and Infinix you made mention are to me also durable and cost effective depending on you handling. undecidedHonestly, i must say that you sister's gadget had malware issue, doesn't mean everyone's would have the same. Even the ITEL, TECNO and Infinix you made mention are to me also durable and cost effective depending on you handling.
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by kingxsamz(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Gucciboy1:

Bloody Liar, it's obvious you're trying to shame Those other brands so people can buy xiaomi probably because you work for xiaomi.

Smh...
He's a liar because he stated an obvious fact?
Infinix, Tecno and Itel are all crap, but you wouldn't admit. Op, next yime your sister won't buy such brand again...

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Gucciboy1:

Bloody Liar, it's obvious you're trying to shame Those other brands so people can buy xiaomi probably because you work for xiaomi.
aboki nie I bought redmi 7 from JUMIA for a friend around March base in how people praise xiaomi phones and he didn't have a problem using the phone, my sis went for the new infinix hot 8 and now this silly problem I've never heard of in my whole life if using a smartphones but you say I work with xiaomi.... Oponu nie

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Redpanter:
Could be a software bug which can be fixed with an update.....

I understand you but the phone is so new and we are already having a software issues? That's too bad
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by RICHOLAC(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
For instance go check this latest ITEL S15 PRO and experience beauty meet durability and efficiency, no be beans you go like am coupled with the low price when compared with other products.
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
kingxsamz:

Smh...
He's a liar because he stated an obvious fact?
Infinix, Tecno and Itel are all crap, but you wouldn't admit. Op, next yime your sister won't buy such brand again...
I'm sure she's learned her lesson even now she's planning on flashing the phone....leave that Gucci boy sense run for am
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
RICHOLAC:
For instance go check this latest ITEL S15 PRO and experience beauty meet durability and efficiency, no be beans you go like am coupled with the low price when compared with other products.

This kind of comment makes me mad. I'm trying to stay away from headache and you still bring up itel products? What's wrong with you? Why can't you get a job with the companies that produce better phone and market them? Why do you have to settle for this low life brand and lie about them just to lure people to buy them? Why?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by Skyfornia(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Come and force me to buy Noami or not to buy Beatrice. Is it your money? Ina apu Ara??

7 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by maxwell530(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lol, this thread is damn funny
Infinix, tecno and itel are getting the dose of their own medicines.
To think that it was this Same infinix and tecno people that invented this kind of marketing strategy grin grin grin, now Naomi abi wetin be d name sef are teaching them how the shii is being runned. grin grin grin.
Next 2 years who knows if it will be the turns of Injoo marketers to show Xaiomi Pepe grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by Kenneth10110(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
sunshineV:
My little sis bought this phone 2-3 days ago and we already have a problem. Whatever you are doing with this phone it automatically goes back to the main menu and stops all activities. Like when playing music it's goes back to main menu and stops the music. Now imagine watching a movie or even typing a note.... That shit can be so annoying. It's not like I didn't tell my sister not to buy infinix, Tecno or even itel but the thing is she's not familiar with any other Android and she don't even wanna hear names like xiaomi but now I'm sure she's learned her lesson. A lot of people still makes this mistakes because they don't wanna try other brand they settle with the trash made by infinix, Tecno and itel. Please y'all should stop buy those phones and try other companies like xiaomi to avoid stories like this. Thank you

Take it to the nearest Carl care service it comes with warranty so they'll change it or fix the bug for free. No come dey spoil there market without taking steps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by gogeekish(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Op might be right... I can remember issue with Hot 7. A lot of times, we sent some to carlcare.. Exact complain first poster said.. Especially playing music...a

To me, it is the RAM management..

XOS is poorly optimised. I will advice people who seriously want to buy infinix for name and budget sake to buy only Android Go version...

Redmi 7A is a better choice (ignoring the absence of fingerprint)
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by murphyrichy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Probably he bought a malfunctioning one, Am still flexing the one I bought 3 days ago...how much is hers?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by Jerkules: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wow thanks for this Information, I was almost entering Taxi to go and get mine but as soon as I read this post I stopped the nearest Okada and took a drop to the shop. Xaomi ko Naomi ni . Infinix till Infinity grin

6 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by Victr101(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
sunshineV:
how much�
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
You be BOT abi android robot wey dey repeat sentences? cheesy

As for the op, he is demarketing Tecno, Infinix and Itel brands. If he hadn't mentioned Xiaomi, it wouldn't have been a big deal.
RICHOLAC:
Honestly, i must say that your sister's gadget had malware issue, doesn't mean everyone's would have the same. Even the ITEL, TECNO and Infinix you made mention are to me also durable and cost effective depending on you handling. undecidedHonestly, i must say that you sister's gadget had malware issue, doesn't mean everyone's would have the same. Even the ITEL, TECNO and Infinix you made mention are to me also durable and cost effective depending on you handling.
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by MrBONE2(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
maxwell530:
To think that it was this Same infinix and tecno people that invented this kind of marketing strategy grin grin grin, now Naomi abi wetin be d name sef are teaching them how the shii is being runned. grin grin grin.
Next 2 years who knows if it will be the turns of Injoo marketers to show Xaiomi Pepe grin grin grin

No Bros
It might be turn of Umidigi in two years time to Umipepper them wella grin

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by Bluehill1051: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
OP your sister is cursed!

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Victr101:
how much�

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Skyfornia:
Come and force me to buy Noami or not to buy Beatrice. Is it your money? Ina apu Ara??

No one is forcing you to buy ruth

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
maxwell530:

Please I'm not a marketer please
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Take it to the nearest Carl care service it comes with warranty so they'll change it or fix the bug for free. No come dey spoil there market without taking steps.

Taking it to carlcare is not a problem but the fault dey vex me
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
gogeekish:
Op might be right... I can remember issue with Hot 7. A lot of times, we sent some to carlcare.. Exact complain first poster said.. Especially playing music...a

To me, it is the RAM management..

XOS is poorly optimised. I will advice people who seriously want to buy infinix for name and budget sake to buy only Android Go version...

Redmi 7A is a better choice (ignoring the absence of fingerprint)

I glad you understand because I don't usually spoil Tecno market even tho I'm not a fan but because I'm not a fan and we just got this phone and issue follow am come na him dey vex me
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
murphyrichy:
Probably he bought a malfunctioning one, Am still flexing the one I bought 3 days ago...how much is hers?

Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
jidemoh:
You be BOT abi android robot wey dey repeat sentences? cheesy

As for the op, he is demarketing Tecno, Infinix and Itel brands. If he hadn't mentioned Xiaomi, it wouldn't have been a big deal.
. I know it might sound like I'm a marketer but there's no way I can prove I'm not except if the phone I'm using can clarify things I will send my screen shot
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by sunshineV(f): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bluehill1051:
OP your sister is cursed!

Please keep kwayet and act like human
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by Bluehill1051: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
sunshineV:

Please keep kwayet and act like human
Thunder kill you there
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by Victr101(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
sunshineV:

OP wat variant
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by pyrex23(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
maxwell530:

Injoo is dead bro..
Re: Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 by pyrex23(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Jerkules:
Wow thanks for this Information, I was almost entering Taxi to go and get mine but as soon as I read this post I stopped the nearest Okada and took a drop to the shop. Xaomi ko Naomi ni . Infinix till Infinity grin

You Know nada about phones..

I can bet my balls right now
If you use an MI device..
You'll admit transsion holdings devices are scam and crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Gprs Activation Code / MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB Data To Their Customers / Airtel Just Saved My Broke Ass With This One.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.