Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Independence Day: First Lady Tells Ngos And Private Sector To Do More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day: First Lady Tells Ngos And Private Sector To Do More (267 Views)

Some Nigerians Don’t Want Power Sector To Work – Minister Of Power, Adelabu / 100 Most Impactful NGOs And Donor Agencies To Be Unveiled At African NGO Festiva / PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day: First Lady Tells Ngos And Private Sector To Do More by Olusharp(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
As Nigeria marked it 59th anniversary after gaining independence from the British colonial master, the country's First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari in her statement disclosed they she would continue to touch more lives through the Aisha Buhari Foundation alongside other program she intends to establish in future.

She, however, also called on the private sector and other Non Governmental Organizations NGOs to do more in the aspect of touching the lives of citizens.

Aisha Buhari said via her Twitter handle,

On the occasion of the 59th independence anniversary of our dear nation, I wish to restate my resolve to touch more lives through Aisha Buhari Foundation and Future Assured Programs. I however continue my call on more privileged Nigerians, the private sector and NGO's to do more in the areas of education, health, empowerment and protection of women and children. It is my earnest belief that the future is bright. Happy Independence Day Nigeria

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/01/independence-day-first-lady-aisha-buhari-tells-ngos-and-private-sector-to-do-more/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Independence Day: First Lady Tells Ngos And Private Sector To Do More by Charleys: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Where did she say it? Last time I heard she did a face lift just like bubu.
Re: Independence Day: First Lady Tells Ngos And Private Sector To Do More by Aonkuuse(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
I thought wailers said she's seeking asylum in another country

(1) (Reply)

Sex-for-grade: Senate Revisits Sexual Harassment Prohibition Bill / President Buhari, Three Governors, Others Arrive In Russia / The Advent Of A Revolution In The Economic Sector!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.