Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. (762 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. by mtconcept(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
If this book was helpful to me while i was school, I believe it will be of great help to you also..

Being able to financially survive in campus is on major reason for high rate of dropped out in Higher Institutions..

This is why my mentor the writer of the book

"How to Financially Survive in Campus "

Has agreed to share with only 20 students the 7 proven strategies that has helped many students lived a financial free life in campus.

The best people to learn from are people who have passed through and are successful in what you want to do..Not from people who read from other people without passing through..

Only interested persons should send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Subject : HTFSIC

Only the first 20 emails will be attended to..
Re: This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. by mtconcept(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2019
Hardly will you see anyone willing to share with you such Vital Information,if you meet someone that is willing to,grab it with both hands,because it might just be the opportunity you have been searching for all this while..

This information have helped several students in this great country to live a financial free life in campus and still..

If you can just do one put of the 7 strategies the writer shared in the book..Am confident you will thank me later for sharing this information with you..

Have a great day...Remember a second passed cant be recovered,so make every seconds of your life count. ..
Re: This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. by ayomide8990(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
ayomideamos8990@gmail.com
Re: This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. by Cardinal80: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
mtconcept:
Hardly will you see anyone willing to share with you such Vital Information,if you meet someone that is willing to,grab it with both hands,because it might just be the opportunity you have been searching for all this while..

This information have helped several students in this great country to live a financial free life in campus and still..

If you can just do one put of the 7 strategies the writer shared in the book..Am confident you will thank me later for sharing this information with you..

Have a great day...Remember a second passed cant be recovered,so make every seconds of your life count. ..

Re: This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. by Arinola29: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
arinola28@gmail.com
Re: This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. by mtconcept(m): 3:26am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=Arinola29 post=82818084]arinola28@gmail.com
[/quote)

Only interested persons should send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Subject : HTFSIC

Only the first 20 emails will be attended to..

Send an email dont post your email here..If there is still slots left you will receive an email...
Re: This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. by armyjassy101(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2019
Ajasaade7@gmail.com
Re: This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. by mtconcept(m): 5:22am On Oct 08, 2019
armyjassy101:
Ajasaade7@gmail.com
You where supposed to send an email not to post your email here..

(1) (Reply)

Best Graduating Medical Student From ABU Zaria Packs 13 Awards / Turnitin, Grammarly, Coursehero And Chegg / LOATH Vs Loathe...know The Difference And Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.