Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,633 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Subject: Fitness Center! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Subject: Fitness Center! (618 Views)

If This Is Your Teacher Which Subject Will You Like Her To Teach / If This Is Your Teacher Which Subject Will You Like Her To Teach You / What Subject Is This Man Teaching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subject: Fitness Center! by Gnexplore: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
A man went to a fitness center because he is over weight he entered the place and met the information counter,

"good morning " the man said,
"good morning , how can i help you ? " replied the counter guy

" I've problem in my weight, i need to get rid of it so i came to your center " replied the man

" oh, you have came to the right place, we have two kinds of loosing weight, fast way and slowly way, which one you want to try?" said the counter

"well, i am not in a hurry so i will start with slow way" replied the man

he was taken to a room and locked inside, then a hot naked girl came after lights went on, the girl said " welcome to the slow way, take off your clothes please. and soon he became naked.
then the girl said,

the slowly way is, " i will run and if u catch me, you can screw me!" said the girl

he said " nice idea " then he started running after her inside the room, after 30 min he was tired and couldn't move neither catch the girl.
he went back to the counter saying, " that's doesn't worth it, I'm going to change to the fast way " the man said

he was taken naked to a room again and locked inside it, a dark room, then light went on, he saw a Huge naked bodybuilder guy with 12" cock naked in front of him.

the bodybuilder said " welcome to the fast way, you have to run and if i catch you am going to screw you, so RUN!!! "
Re: Subject: Fitness Center! by StudioCFR(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2010
Na wa oh lol
Re: Subject: Fitness Center! by opabukun(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2010
hahahahahaha, spanish laugh!!!
Re: Subject: Fitness Center! by bashydemy(m): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2010
Seen before but you try
Re: Subject: Fitness Center! by MrBones2(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2010
[size=13pt] i'm tired of seeing remixes everyday. Pls sometin new!! angry [/size]
Re: Subject: Fitness Center! by bashydemy(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2010
LOL you right new jokes pls

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused / The Defination Of Headquater / Undisputed Comedian (treasure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.