Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos (55810 Views)

Mayorkun Celebrates His Mother, Toyin Adewale's 52nd Birthday (Photo) / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix / Mayorkun's Mother, Toyin Adewale Looking Radiant In New Year Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by webngnews: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Uyi168:
Off those clothes And what u gonna see may not be palatable...

Probably, to you who might be still be younger than her last child. Not to her husband. You should know when to make this type of comment and the right person to direct it to. Definitely, not to your mother's age mate
Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by maasoap(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
virago:

Why would mayorkun make that comment about his mum in the first place

What's the correlation between the two comments?
Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by virago(f): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
maasoap:

What's the correlation between the two comments?

His comment is actually kind of sexualising his mother so the other guy who posted the comment about the mother not looking appealing when undressed is only towing the same line. Isn't it wrong to refer to your mum as hips don't lie , what is he trying to portray He can as well say boobs of life if his mum is heavily endowed on the chest

3 Likes

Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by maasoap(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
virago:

His comment is actually kind of sexualising his mother so the other guy who posted the comment about the mother not looking appealing when undressed is only towing the same line. Isn't it wrong to refer to your mum as hips don't lie , what is he trying to portray He can as well say boobs of life if his mum is heavily endowed on the chest

The two comments are opposing views, so, there is no correlation
Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
I love mayor with all my heart smiley he's so kind wink mayor come hmmmm for my face lipsrsealed cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by veekid(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
happney65:
I remember when I first saw her in 2005 or thereabout in a movie with Funsho Adeolu..Funsho used to smack her ass as she was a teacher in a school while Funsho was the Headmaster..I watched the movie like thrice and I used to imagine fucccking her ass then.

Never knew her son would later go on to be a super star..

cc veekid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by saajus: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Omo ake. Checking his mum hips.

1 Like

Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by Saintp(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Chi59:

Na so your mind dey upside down so? Na person mama be that. Have some respect.

Don't blame the guy. Respect is earned and not given. While I as a person will not disrespect the woman, I won't blame anyone for doing so cos she and her son called for it.

1 Like

Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by yeyeosoronga: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Uyi168:
Off those clothes And what u gonna see may not be palatable...

Why won't it palatable? Perhaps to you, but not to someone else. She still looks gorgeous.

Hips truly don't lie...
Ìdí pò.... Ó p'òjù grin grin grin
Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by Mryacks: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Inappropriate....

1 Like

Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by oluplus(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Omo buruku.. grin grin cheesy
But wait ooo
I wonder how someone will wake up early in the morning, take his bath, wear his cloth and then go and argue where they are selling Newspaper

Effect of joblessness

On this very day, as we celebrate independence, I sincerely pray the glory of this nation be restored. May God provide jobs for the jobless, hope for the hopeless, peace for every troubled heart, security in place of crisis and insurgencies, take away incompetency in aso rock and give us capable, compassionate and visionary leader.
Amen
Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by Awoo88: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
So na your mother hips dey sexualized?? If one rude perkin make one llewd statement about that hips naa, u go bigin draw rain
Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by 1Sharon(f): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Why won't it palatable? Perhaps to you, but not to someone else. She still looks gorgeous.

Hips truly don't lie...
Ìdí pò.... Ó p'òjù grin grin grin

With bleached skin
Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by yeyeosoronga: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
1Sharon:

With bleached skin

It still doesn't take away her gorgeousness..... She's still beautiful and rocking that dress. She's never really been dark skinned btw.
Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by Ajakayekoke(m): 1:16am On Oct 02, 2019
seunmohmoh:
She is really beautiful.
seun are you a ladokite ? And live in osogbo?
Re: 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Omo buruku.. grin grin cheesy
But wait ooo
I wonder how someone will wake up early in the morning, take his bath, wear his cloth and then go and argue where they are selling Newspaper
"TAKE HIS BATH"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adekunle Gold Kisses Simi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.