Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 (36159 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 / Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 6th October 2019 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by Kryzboy(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
met this girl on fb and we ve been chatting for 6 months now. Today, i logged in and i saw her online, and we started chatting immediately. ME: Hello dear HER: happy independence. ME: same to u dear HER: so where is my independence gift? ME: Habba! Big girl like u is asking for independence gift?. HER: Abeg oo. Me am nt a big girl oo. U wnt to deny me independence gift abi? ....I quickly went to buy N500 card and sent the pin into her chat inbox.... ME:Dear manage this pls. HER: noo, pls am only joking. I will nt take that. ME: pls pls. HER: and i refuse. I cnt take anything from u. ....i quickly loaded the card and transfered it into her line acct... HER: u think u are smart eh? ....a minute later heard an alert msg tang-tang..''N1000 is transfered to u from...'' ME: whats the meaning of that? HER: i told u, u shldnt. ...(this girl wan show me big girl abi?) i used my last N2000 to buy card, load am, making N3000 and send it to her. ....Some minutes later, an alert, tang- tang..''N6000 is transfered to u from....'' chaiii..this girl wan try me? And i dnt hv any money again! I called my friend and borrowed the N6000 he was keeping for his landlord, i told him i will be expecting N24,000 in the next 5min and i will pay him back...i quickly buy card of N6000, and sent her the N12,000..and i kept my phone close to my ear expecting alert... Ten minutes later, instead of msg alert, it was a call from her...''Hello dear, jst call to thank u for the independence gift..we'll chat later''....
lol, you are now a debtor���

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by LabDNA: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2019
Lordjb:
that's not true, I make use of it and it works fine. Make sure you have a 4G LTE device to enjoy it. 3G doesn't work fine.

I use a 4G LTE and I repeat airtel binge is pure scam. I had 2G last sunday but was unable to use more than 121 mb from 9 am to 11pm. It was terrible, that was the height of it. I've called it quits with them. Back to 9mobile.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by Lordjb: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2019
LabDNA:

I use a 4G LTE and I repeat airtel binge is pure scam. I had 2G last sunday but was unable to use more than 121 mb from 9 am to 11pm. It was terrible, that was the height of it. I've called it quits with them. Back to 9mobile.
hmmm okay, if you say so... But I'm not using Airtel binge plan. I use *141*241# offer.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by STILESGANG: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
They do win the Bundesliga year in and year out .... so yeah it is boring AF, unless you just enjoy seeing one team win the league for the past seven years shocked
Yeah they don’t win 7-2 either in Germany lol
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by BabaIbo: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
PNomsule:

Your argument is sound brother, but you will agree with me that EPL is so dead. Liverpool and Mancity are even imposters grin grin grin

LoL, bro na d same class wey smart students dey na him dull students dey too. In a class everyone can't be gurus/brilliant, that is the case of EPL. I believe it is also applicable to every other leagues.
So if two out of four which is 50% can be strong or good, that means the league is not doing bad in the tournament. Remember Bayern once dealt with Madrid, does that make Madrid a bad team?
Same thing also happened between Barca and Dortmund...
Does barca defeating psg 5 goals to 1 make psg a bad team?
Don't forget Tottenham got to the final last season and were able to get to quarterfinal if I'm not wrong the season before that season.
EPL is not dead, they are doing well bro, what will you say about serie for some years now.

I think it is a trend that happens with time, there was a time EPL dominated UCL, after that it was Serie A, next La Liga, in between the trend Budesliga came in... now it's EPL taken the lead again... the thing be like trend
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by BabaIbo: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

A tree doesn't make a Forrest... I know Liverpool's European pedigree. We are talking top flight performance in the last decade.

LoL, bro na d same class wey smart students dey na him dull students dey too. In a class everyone can't be gurus/brilliant, that is the case of EPL. I believe it is also applicable to every other leagues.
So if two out of four which is 50% can be strong or good, that means the league is not doing bad in the tournament. Don't forget europa league too, epl is holding sway there, i.e they are reigning there too...
Remember Bayern once dealt with Madrid, does that make Madrid a bad team?
Same thing also happened between Barca and Dortmund...
Does barca defeating psg 5 goals to 1 make psg a bad team?
Don't forget Tottenham got to the final last season and were able to get to quarterfinal if I'm not wrong the season before that season.
EPL is not dead, they are doing well bro, what will you say about serie for some years now.

I think it is a trend that happens with time, there was a time EPL dominated UCL, after that it was Serie A, next La Liga, in between the trend Budesliga came in... now it's EPL taken the lead again... the thing be like trend...

What matters is that someone from that league always or sometimes (epl) win the tournament or at least get to the final...

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
STILESGANG:
The score is meaningless when you have the same winner year in and year out ... besides Spurs did reach the final last season which is impressive given their payroll relative to Bayern.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by Dotun159(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
bobokeshington:
Tottenham all the way jor

https:///EdfA3kXEOtP8yhVCxegyOM

Manchester united update
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by djoe21(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bamz:

Lol do you mean last year's finalist vs a round of 16 team?

No, I meant a five-times champion v a team that has only gotten to the final once talk less of winning it.

Oga look for your mate. Let them take on Liverpool and see.

How can u even think of comparing Bundesliga and EPL. Who does that? undecided
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by Dotun159(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
STILESGANG:

https:///EdfA3kXEOtP8yhVCxegyOM

Manchester united update
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by STILESGANG: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
The score is meaningless when you have the same winner year in and year out ... besides Spurs did reach the final last season which is impressive given their payroll relative to Bayern.
premier league is also a two horse league with Liverpool and man city,the rest are mediocre so talk another thing
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
STILESGANG:
premier league is also a two horse league with Liverpool and man city,the rest are mediocre so talk another thing
Very good ... so now it is Liverpool and Man City. Just 3 years ago it was Chelsea, before that Leicester won it and Man U before that .... cool
Meanwhile, in your Bundesliga only Bayern wins grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by phaamsaam: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

Did you actually understand what I put up there??!... Or you don't fully grasp the meaning of the terms "competition" and "competitiveness"??!....
lmao. Keep living in the illusion created by the British press
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by phaamsaam: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

What am I not saying sir??!... How many people watch Bundesliga compared to EPL, La Liga and Serie A??!...

I'm talking about a current universal reality, not history.

Lmao, well many don't watch because they are actually in the stadiums watching live, when you say how many people watch, you are talking subjectively, and that doesn't impact directly on the quality of teams, I think they have the highest percentages of attendance in their stadiums,that is way more valuable to the German league, Epl fanatics need to respect other leagues
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by kayodez: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
austino677:
I do sleep watching epl.... My best league are la liga, seria a and German bundelsliga

boss... I was d second person to mention you on the PFP thread but u no reason me at all..... local man broke die. For me to find u reach here, e get as e be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th March 2015 / Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 / First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.