Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) (35840 Views)

INEC Declares Senator Wamakko Winner Of Sokoto North Senatorial Election / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by zoba88: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Senator Wamakko was pictured feeding his pigeons in his house in Sokoto.

One word for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/senator-wamakko-pictured-feeding-his.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
I believe there should be a dress code for every occasion. Feeding pigeons with that babanriga is a no no. Unless it's just for the camera.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
A clear pictorial representation of how Baba Lifeless feeds his crops of Moronic zombies with LIES, DECEIT and STUPIDITY.....

In appreciation, Zombies will scream "Sai Barber"

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by agwom(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Attention seekers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by christejames(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Beautiful!

I love interacting with nature it induces peace of mind.

#followNPFL. ...to develop our idling youths!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by meccuno: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
christejames:
Beautiful!

I love interacting with nature it induces peace of mind.

#followNPFL. ...to develop our idling youths!
abeg where is the nature in the picture oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by christejames(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
meccuno:
abeg where is the nature in the picture oh

those birds are part of nature.

19 Likes

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hope those things are not humans transformed to pigeons?

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Go and feed people in your constituency

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin
Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by Annie939(f): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
very soon he will feed his cows hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by Omenkata: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:
grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by omowolewa: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Eleyele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Northerners and pigeon. I used to see that in the past sha.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
I SEE

1 Like

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
While zombies are shouting sai baba on empty stomach and Mannabbq is looking for dead meat to sell.
OK kontunu undecided

7 Likes

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by Madibah(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Okay...
This is news grin
Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
His pigeons?!

Na wa o.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
oglalasioux:
I believe there should be a dress code for every occasion. Feeding pigeons with that babanriga is a no no. Unless it's just for the camera.

Dress code no de like that for here (North).

Whether it is farming o, holidaying o, even jogging, all na babaringa things. tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by henryadex(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
This one na news @ 59?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by goshen26: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
oglalasioux:

You should know that he already hired someone for that, only doing that for camera!
Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hope those things are not humans transformed to pigeons?
my brother, how the wonder do you know what I was thinking No way he would be feeding ordinary pigeons like that. Politicians and rituals are closer and more related than 5&6.

9 Likes

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Misplaced priorities....

And If you check now, You will see starving Almajiris loitering outside his gate...

4 Likes

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Can you see our leaders, they are interested in feeding cows and pigeons

2 Likes

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by Googlemaniac: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Politics, game of thrones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by lookingfly: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
I remember those nysc days we went to collect our barka da sallah from that house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
lols for en mind he da form messiah grin grin.

meanwhile,
Do you need [b]side hustle [/b]that can guarantee at least 3k daily? then you are at the right place.
drop your email if interested.
Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
v.i.p feeding
Re: Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists / Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) / Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.