Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) (48841 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by RichDad1(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2019
realestniggah:
That name one.. Awolowo open doors for this guy.. I wonder what he is doing in the show
Perhaps he decided to try something else without the family influence ?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by realestniggah: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2019
RichDad1:

Perhaps he decided to try something else without the family influence ?

The irony.. Me and you both know He got into that house because of his family name

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Kapeter(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2019
Some people are still coming here to wail.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Harrison4adam(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Like TACHA said to Set... Trust this kind hatred you have for a fellow man is distasteful, bittered and evil. Stop analysing his life and family lineage. You are so useless because all your evil words from your ethnic decay minds makes no sense. Trust me, you will never be successful like SEYI . USELESS IPOB MURDERFUCKER
Ordinarily, I shouldn't be replying you, but I'll, because of the questions I have for you. First of all, let me assume you're not foolish (at least until you do justice to the questions). I'll restrict the questions to your points. You said the show unleashes talented youths tithe entertainment world, the show has been on for two to three years now, please how many of previous participants is now a big name in the the Nigerian entertainment industry?
Question 2: what talent has the people mentioned demonstrated that they needed the BBN platform to harness? My next question: Would you sincerely say that the show was the best place for someone like Awolowo's grandchild to show the stuff he's made of to the world?

Meanwhile, there still more questions and explanations for you, but it all depends on your responses to the questions I have asked you. Shalom.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Chingykay77(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Ordinarily, I shouldn't be replying you, but I'll, because of the questions I have for you. First of all, let me assume you're not foolish (at least until you do justice to the questions). I'll restrict the questions to your points. You said the show unleashes talented youths tithe entertainment world, the show has been on for two to three years now, please how many of previous participants is now a big name in the the Nigerian entertainment industry?
Question 2: what talent has the people mentioned demonstrated that they needed the BBN platform to harness? My next question: Would you sincerely say that the show was the best place for someone like Awolowo's grandchild to show the stuff he's made of to the world?

Meanwhile, there still more questions and explanations for you, but it all depends on your responses to the questions I have asked you. Shalom.
referring to your last question ..........you're damn right this show isnt the place for seyi to showcase his talent because he's surrounded with little intellect ones and plenty morons in the show and we nigerians still decide to vote for the morons .............SMH

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by tillaman(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2019
Future governor of Ogun state
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by bbjummy: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2019
The bottom line is that you now know him. Certainly he's gonna do exploit now that he's now one of your celebrities tongue tongue
IamPatriotic:
Ordinary magician son (Shina Peller) is in the National Assembly, Tafawa Balewa has held reputable position in the country, but t this idiot is doing nonsense and some people the grandparents game and acceptability especially in the South West should Rob off him.
Is he contesting to be the Governor of Ogun or Lagos State we should support him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by RichDad1(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2019
realestniggah:

The irony.. Me and you both know He got into that house because of his family name
I don’t know. But I believe the show has actually helped his image and visibility to more opportunities.
Before the show , no one really knows him despite being Awolowo’s grandchild. But now, million of people knows him courtesy BBNaija.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Don’t worry, like so many other bbn alumni he will have a career as an Instagram yeyebrity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by bluefilm: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Even if you like, show his picture with Lord Lugard, he still won't get the 60 Milla

The Oracle has spoken.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Tareq1105: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2019
mii4u:
The guy face no change at all

Walahi.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by AdemolaA2: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2019
RichDad1:

Stop the hypocrisy. Everyone cannot be a politician.
He has choose his path, you either support his choice or stfu. It’s his life not yours. cool

I totally agree with you brother !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by nonjebose(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Reading some people's comments castigating him for being in the show, and probably not in politics is strange. Many atimes we have had complaints at the emergence of young persons on the political scene just because they have a family member who is/was a politician. The guy fancies entertainment, so be it. Nothing stops him from making a name for himself, and going on to other things in future

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Marcelnali: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2019
Seyi is actually in a wrong place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Edyice: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2019
Chingykay77:

He wants to promote himself same thing with Mike cos to me these guys are rich already that they even own company aboard

Awolowo made mistakes joor , he should have listened to the south south .
If you own a company abroad , why can't they go for advertisement instead

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by ruffDiamond: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2019
intelligent, caim , humble, innovative,focused ,gutsy, daring, charming ,easy going, charismatic and chronically Positive ...just like his father before him

The Great Awo!
A lion can never give birth to lizard ...not possible...the greatness and mobility run together in that family no doubt

seyi is the only calm ,down to earth sane one in the entire House of bedlam and needless GRA GRA

seyi for the money even if he doesn't really need it..his life story is touching and uplifting

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2019
BluntBlunt:

I still don't get why he is on bbn.

Having money is one thing being popular the way u want is another...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Edyice: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2019
Marcelnali:
Seyi is actually in a wrong place

Very wrong place ... Belittling himself and awolowo grin grin

For you grand pa being a top mam some decade ago and now see cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Vivikema: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2019
IamPatriotic:

why open this thread I the first place if you don't like the show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Tareq1105: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2019
bluefilm:
Even if you like, show his picture with Lord Lugard, he still won't get the 60 Milla

The Oracle has spoken.

Person wey no get #60m no dey live?

I don't know of anyone whose survival and life depend on BBnaija money.

Our lives rest with God, our maker, who knows the end from the beginning.

BBnaija is a game and anybody can win.

We all thought Tasha would win but where's she today?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Sunsets: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2019
all these na for votes oooo
wainam:
BBNaija season 4 finalist, Seyi Awolowo as a kid with his Grandma and siblings in throwback photo.

See more here; https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/bbnaija-throwback-photo-of-seyi-as-a-kid-with-his-grandma-and-siblings
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Edyice: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2019
bluefilm:

The Oracle has spoken.

You are correct

If them like they should include awolowo ,lord lugard ,seyi and biggies picture
Seyi won't win .
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by newguy1(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2019
IamPatriotic:

ebullient for once’s, ceece is doing well for her self busily too. We live in a world of social media to which they can all boost of increased social media followers eg instagram,which now is in their hand and there management team to utilize for them.if u find nothing useful about the show does not mean others don’t. If the world according to Darwin have been made of a single mind do u think there will ever b any development to the world we will still b in the Stone Age.my brother change ur mindset been negative to things is poisonous not just to u but to people u influence too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2019
IamPatriotic:

How e come take benefit the audience?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by Skmoda(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2019
BluntBlunt:

I still don't get why he is on bbn.
Haterz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by thorpido(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Who is his father?Is it Segun Awolowo or Wole Awolowo.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) by skentelelady(f): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2019
IamPatriotic:

I like your questions but no 3 is not a question please. Seyi had his life and he doesn't have to remain in a shell becos he's Pa Awolowo grandkid. If he likes entertainment and his parents supported him to come to the show then we can't blame him.

So many kids of notable people living their lives out there.. As long as he's not disgracing the family name

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) / BBNaija: Tobi Calls Nina 'Left Over Food' - Nigerians React / Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Video Day 44/45 For Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.