Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/19 (240 Views)

You Have Power Over Them: By Rev Dr Aroh, Aba. Psalm 62:11; Luke 10:19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/19 by dallyemmy: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/19 by dallyemmy: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, October 2, 2019) -

Reduced to a Piece of Bread

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; You are the All - Wise and All Mighty God, who is able to keep the feet of Your saints from falling.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness, without blemish or wrinkle, till the end, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, when temptation to defile Your temple, which is my body shall come my way, please, make a way of escape for me, as You have promised, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, have mercy and deliver me from the consequences of past sexual sins, that I have committed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every curse that I have brought upon myself as a result of defiling Your temple be destroyed, today, by Your mercy, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every shame and reproach that the sin of sexual immorality has brought upon my life, be removed, and let every good thing that I have lost, be restored, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, shield and protect me from falling prey to the seductive instincts and flattery tongues of evil men and women, by Your grace, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to flee formication and other sexual sins; and, empower me as from today, to live above sin and all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; uphold and grant him strength, wisdom and the anointing, for the remaining journey ahead, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Pastor Tears Bible And Feeds It To His Church Members [ Watch Video ] / Advertise To Over 80 Million Active Nigeria Numbers And Over 20thousand Whatsapp / First Black Female Bishop Consecrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.